Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is more as a precautionary measure so that students don't get hurt .

http://www.dailypioneer.com/nation/10-day-summer-vacation-for-jandk-schools-from-june-6.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How long will excuses be provided?

Depends n how one wants to view it , as an excuse or a measure for safeguarding the students..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both ways the situation is worsening. No efforts for solution are being taken.

I agree that not enough is being done and unless the situation is treated as an emergency that needs to be tackled on a war footing nothing much can be achieved.

The Valley is burning. No doubt about it and one hopes Modi orders a crackdown and abolishes Article 370. Otherwise, nothing will happen.

usha manohar wrote:

I agree that not enough is being done and unless the situation is treated as an emergency that needs to be tackled on a war footing nothing much can be achieved.

Sometimes I feel the Indian leadership is fiddling like Nero when Rome burned.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sometimes I feel the Indian leadership is fiddling like Nero when Rome burned.

No that is not the case because army is hitting back with all its might . However unless there is a policy shift this would be a permanent struggle and loss of life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.