Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

6 decades of Congress rule has made sure that corruption has become a way of life in India. Corruption is a way of life with all parties. The major difference is that in almost all other parties the leaders are leading in corrupt practice s but Mr Modi, all through his political career has never been involved in corruption. So , now Congress is desperately trying to pin Rafael on him .

Yes we can say that Modi is not corrupt. Can some one name other politicians of BJP who is not corrupt.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree with Usha. Modi and likes of him are rare now not only in Indian politics but in all other fields. Nepotism or favoring kin and kith is so much prevalent. Even a tall leader like Atalji was often criticized for crony capitalism and favoring his son in law. But Modi has been clean. He has none so far in his long political career. His relatives and close family members are still so poor. He can be counted with likes of Abdul Kalam and can be a good example for future.We have seen enough of Lau, Mulayam and Mayawati and how their relatives flourished. Not to forget the rise of Robert Vadra. 

Yes only two person. Modi is like Abhimanyu and Mayawatia, Mulayam, Rahul and Lalu is like Korvas. who will save this Abhimanyu.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I wrote 2 years back that Modi will fail  and everybody was saying no and ridiculing Rahul.  It has happened and we await the route of Modi in north India. 

It is not fail but it is victory of corrupt system of country. Here in Rajasthan only and only Rajey is responsible for defeat of BJP.

We always find some reason or person for defeats or wins. Actually public looks for a change in the system or change the system.

Earlier Congress lost because of Ashok Gehlot and the many scams he and his govt was involved in. However , there were no such scams during g Vasundara Rajesh tenure , but she was obviously not popular and so lost and Gehlot is back again to loot some more ...

Yes Rajey had no scams like Congress tenure at least none has come so far and in fact she did some good for education of girls and other policies. But definitely her way of ruling became unpopular and having a cow minister was taking it a way too far. She had to pay for it.

Yes her way of ruling is not fair. She retains sense of revenge. In last  BJP candidates lost in my city so she done nothing for my area in five years. Even she stopped construction of Medical collage of my city.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I wrote 2 years back that Modi will fail  and everybody was saying no and ridiculing Rahul.  It has happened and we await the route of Modi in north India. 

It is not fail but it is victory of corrupt system of country. Here in Rajasthan only and only Rajey is responsible for defeat of BJP.

We always find some reason or person for defeats or wins. Actually public looks for a change in the system or change the system.

Earlier Congress lost because of Ashok Gehlot and the many scams he and his govt was involved in. However , there were no such scams during g Vasundara Rajesh tenure , but she was obviously not popular and so lost and Gehlot is back again to loot some more ...

Yes Rajey had no scams like Congress tenure at least none has come so far and in fact she did some good for education of girls and other policies. But definitely her way of ruling became unpopular and having a cow minister was taking it a way too far. She had to pay for it.

Yes her way of ruling is not fair. She retains sense of revenge. In last  BJP candidates lost in my city so she done nothing for my area in five years. Even she stopped construction of Medical collage of my city.

This is surprising and a revelation as I always thought of her as Prime Minister material.

Here is one excellent answer I read somewhere on the internet addressed to Pc Chidambaram!

What was Anil Ambani's experience in making a Metro?

Sonia gave him contract of Delhi Airport line - Rs 5800 cr.

Why Anil Ambani & not DMRC ?

Then Anil was honest and now he is a swindler?

This question of why give contract to pvt. company when u have a public company available reeks of communism.

Why give licenses to Jio, Voda, Airtel when u had BSNL

Why give licenses to HDFC, ICICI etc when u had SBI's.

Why give licenses to Indigo etc when u have Air India.

Anil Ambani got contract of Mumbai metro line from Andheri to Ghatkopar of Rs 8571 cr under Sonia.

Reliance had 30% share.

Sonia gave Metro contracts worth Rs 14571 cr to Anil Ambani.

Does it mean Sonia gave 14571 crore rupees to Anil ambani?

Since 1963, Congress bought 1200 MIG-21's.

By 2013, 840 of them had crashed. 70% crash rate!

1. 170 IAF pilots died. 40 civilians dead.  Maybe MG SINGH as a retire Air Force guy, you would like to comment on this!

Did 1 journalist question any Gandhi a single question for 840 crashes?

Why did Cong buy substandard MIG-21?

Rafale.

IAF needs 250 planes.

You wanted to buy 126. And Bought zero.

Jan, 2014 AK Antony said, " We don't have money to buy Rafale "

PC, You were the FM at the time.

You couldn't afford to buy 1 Rafale in 10 yrs.

Modi bought 36 in 5 yrs.

Stop embarrasing urself PC

Delhi needed 400 km of Metro.

65 km was built in Phase 1.

Does that make Delhi Metro a scam?

IAF wants 126 planes. Modi bought 36 in phase 1.

How is phased purchase a scam?

PC, You are a SC lawyer. Is that your best argument?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh, jabeen, suni51

Read this to get an even clearer picture of the entire deal

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-Congress-Rafale-deal-and-the-BJP-Rafale-deal

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

Dear Kalyani,  I am impressed with the line of thought marshalled by you. My secretary just brought your post to my notice. Everything is not correct in particular about the MIG 21. I am a master green on it and it's a wonderful plane.  Will discuss the crashes sometime later as I want to go home. But we'll done. 

Modi might come back or not. But that does not mean that we can say that he has failed. He has brought few changes that even the ones who will come to power will have to do. They can not do away with those changes. He might not come with full majority but is sure to come as single largest party. The fractured mandate is not good for country but that might be a reality. The political game will decide who comes in power. The coalition governement( mahagathbandhan) which is still not decided will be tough to run country as they will be more busy pleasing their allies than running the government. Their might be few who will enjoy the PM chair in five years taking turns. 

If Modi comes with coalition, he also might have to work with certain constraints. But he is one leader who has taken risk without worrying fro his political power be it Demonetization, GST or the recent NRC bill. I think he might have few masterstrokes before election. SO even if he is not in absolute power, the next ruling governement will have a big onus.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This is surprising and a revelation as I always thought of her as Prime Minister material.

No she is not PM material. She is of jealous nature. She don't like than some other leader cross her. In 2013 She stopped one promotion journey of senior BJP leader of Rajasthan Gulab Chand Katria.

BJP needs to introspect and analyse it's past performance seriously. It should also make sure that it's leaders speak and act with responsibility rather than make childish statements embarrassing both the party and the voters. 

There is no need to criticize every little action of the opposition since people do know what is happening around them. Secondly , it is not dignified to be constantly find fault and criticize your adversaries..if they do , let them do so !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.