Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not wrong at all to cheer for other teams irrespective of whether it is Pakistan or Australia. It's not at all necessary that an Indian has to support Indian cricket team. It's even not wrong to celebrate other's win in our own country. Shouting anti national slogans was the real crime over here.

We have to see intentions. They would not celebrate victory of any team except Pakistan. They would be unhappy if India won and neutral if some other team won.

Exactly. Intentions are crystal clear. And everybody knows what's behind such celebrations. The celebration is not for the victory of Pakistan but for the defeat of India.

It is definitely very insensitive of those students and they fel they are right since a couple of them came on the news debate and felt that they had done nothing wrong ...When you are an Indian you have to realise the ground realities and any patriot Indian would do that.It is only those who want to provoke and show that they are with Pakistan who do such things. We have a few such people here as well...But now because of the strong presence of Bajrand dal they dont celebrate it openly...I remember a few years ago when India lost to Pakistan in a prestigious match played in the gulf, there were fire crackers and a lot of merry making.It is because of such anti national activities that groups like Bajrang Dal and others become strong although at times what they do is also not in the interest of the society..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anti national activities are shouting anti national slogans, disrespecting mother land and many more such things. But, are all those Indians disloyal who favor other teams or other players irrespective of whether they are from Pakistan or some other country.
However this case is an exception as sir said. Intentions itself are wrong here and all they wish to do is to create disturbance.
It's not wrong at all to cheer for other teams irrespective of whether it is Pakistan or Australia. It's not at all necessary that an Indian has to support Indian cricket team. It's even not wrong to celebrate other's win in our own country. Shouting anti national slogans was the real crime over here.

We have to see intentions. They would not celebrate victory of any team except Pakistan. They would be unhappy if India won and neutral if some other team won.

Exactly. Intentions are crystal clear. And everybody knows what's behind such celebrations. The celebration is not for the victory of Pakistan but for the defeat of India.

It is definitely very insensitive of those students and they fel they are right since a couple of them came on the news debate and felt that they had done nothing wrong ...When you are an Indian you have to realise the ground realities and any patriot Indian would do that.It is only those who want to provoke and show that they are with Pakistan who do such things. We have a few such people here as well...But now because of the strong presence of Bajrand dal they dont celebrate it openly...I remember a few years ago when India lost to Pakistan in a prestigious match played in the gulf, there were fire crackers and a lot of merry making.It is because of such anti national activities that groups like Bajrang Dal and others become strong although at times what they do is also not in the interest of the society..

I'm aware of Bajrang Dal's some activities which are not in the interest of society. But to counnter these anti nationalistic activities, Bajrang Dal is the antidote. It should be strengthened as far as countering the Pakistani supporters inIndia are concerned..
If one will lend Bajrang Dal's help in this aspect, they will poke their nose in each and every aspects of our life.

I'm aware of Bajrang Dal's some activities which are not in the interest of society. But to counnter these anti nationalistic activities, Bajrang Dal is the antidote. It should be strengthened as far as countering the Pakistani supporters inIndia are concerned..

The problem is that there are quite a few anti social elements in Bajrang dal as well and they take adavantage when there is an opportunity, thats how the entire outfit gets a bad name ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The problem is that there are quite a few anti social elements in Bajrang dal as well and they take adavantage when there is an opportunity, thats how the entire outfit gets a bad name ..

I agree. What I feel is agression should be met with agression/ Soft and chocolaty nature and ineffective press statements will not serve the purpose; Anto social elements in Bajrang Dal is a sad fact we have to bear. Otherwise I'm not a staunch supporter of Bajrang Dal.

I agree. What I feel is agression should be met with agression/ Soft and chocolaty nature and ineffective press statements will not serve the purpose; Anto social elements in Bajrang Dal is a sad fact we have to bear. Otherwise I'm not a staunch supporter of Bajrang Dal.

Good and bad is part of any organization, besides some bad elements intentionally mix up/participate to give it a bad name. Over all they are doing good job to keep Hindus safe. The situation in some parts of our country is so bad that without the help of such aggressive outfits, the Hindus would have totally lost their identity. To tell you the truth, the other community is giving birth to few to give their life in the name of their religion. They are openly offering money to corrupt girls/marry them/ make them pregnant and do whatever to increase their number. Their ultimate aim is to 'Rule the world'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Good and bad is part of any organization, besides some bad elements intentionally mix up/participate to give it a bad name. Over all they are doing good job to keep Hindus safe. The situation in some parts of our country is so bad that without the help of such aggressive outfits, the Hindus would have totally lost their identity. To tell you the truth, the other community is giving birth to few to give their life in the name of their religion. They are openly offering money to corrupt girls/marry them/ make them pregnant and do whatever to increase their number. Their ultimate aim is to 'Rule the world'

I agree. Outfits like Bajrang Dal are in dire necessity in India to counter the anti national activities of anybody. In this process i don't mind to bear some anti social activities in this outfit. Thery are the only ones who can deal with the anti national elements in their own language.
very interesting topic, and it seems, sometime or the other people will seriously thinks about it,

http://mohanmekap.com/

very interesting topic, and it seems, sometime or the other people will seriously thinks about it,

If people fail to view this situation seriously antinational forces rule the roost creating havoc.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.