This is a good news for the employees of SBI, that it pans to offer 3% annual profit to staff as incentive.

http://zeenews.india.com/business/news/companies/sbi-plans-to-offer-3-profit-to-staff_131564.html

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is good news since SBI is the biggest banking organisation in India and has been providing excellent service to its customers ...Giving its staff a profit share will make them happier,satisfied and more productive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When it makes losses will the staff agree to 3% cut in their wages. If not then it is not a balanced proposal.

Thank you said by: suni51

SBI officials say that  giving profits to the staff acts as an incentive and generates a sense of loyalty in the employees.

The Highest paid people in the service sector will be paid extra for nothing. Every department is paying its employees in the name of bonus even if they're in big loss. It's kind of bribery to keep them in their side. The process will not stop here but will spread in other nationalized banks soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's very clearly mentioned in the article that private sector banks are paying more. It's to stop exodus of middle management group public sector banks are paying profit sharing.

Private sector banks' employees work 12 hours against six of nationalized banks besides their job is not permanent but based on quality of work. Government banks pay all perks and facilities including pension at par with government employees. And the way SBI employees treat its customers is some thing to watch upon. The SBI is surviving because all government accounts are with SBI. That means they will be paid extra for the transactions on government accounts mainly. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Thank you for the Updates. I left SBI long ago for its deficiency of services. I opted for a private bank because for their customer care. I found it to be satisfactory . Other things you mentioned are not known to me.

suni51 wrote:

Private sector banks' employees work 12 hours against six of nationalized banks besides their job is not permanent but based on quality of work. Government banks pay all perks and facilities including pension at par with government employees. And the way SBI employees treat its customers is some thing to watch upon. The SBI is surviving because all government accounts are with SBI. That means they will be paid extra for the transactions on government accounts mainly. 

I dont know how it is in your part of the country but my experience with SBI has always been cordial and I find the staff ever helpful .I have had an account with them since more than 20 years now and compared to the other private banks find them better in every way...I have accounts with ICICI and Yes Bank and other than paying more for all extra transactions in these private banks I don't find them any better than SBI ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I dont know how it is in your part of the country but my experience with SBI has always been cordial and I find the staff ever helpful .I have had an account with them since more than 20 years now and compared to the other private banks find them better in every way...I have accounts with ICICI and Yes Bank and other than paying more for all extra transactions in these private banks I don't find them any better than SBI ..

I personally do not have account with SBI but my mother has since she gets pension from central government and have visited an SBI branch many times with her. What I have observed is the staff at SBI are quite partial and treat most of the customers very rudely and some quite nicely.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51

I too had the same experience when I had my account with SBI. For this reason i left SBI and switched over to HDFC. Despite all other reasons attributed like high charges etc, I found their Customer care is impeccable..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.