Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Study of Hinduism makes confusion. It is not easy to understand the costumes and traditions of Hindu religion. In Hinduism there are so may gods and goddesses. I think that people who believe in Hinduism also do't have much knowledge about their gods. Some people worship some animals as god. They believe in holy spirit as well as evil spirit. I cannot recognize the caste discrimination in Hinduism.                                                                       

Belueve me it is the same for us Hindus too because we too cannot understand the costumes and traditions of other religions like Christianity and Islam with their many saints and stories written in their religious scriptures , witches etc...All religions believe in holy spirits and evil spirits and in India Christians too have castes and they dont inter marry..

I think we need not to understand tradition and costumes of other religions. It is enough for all us allow others to follow their religion and we follow ours. Never hurt followers of other religion with words or action.

In daily lives it seldom happens because  there is never any need to speak about religion and it is a private matter. It is only when some politician or religious leader incites the masses that it turns ugly and some people start thinking with their religious identity rather than as individuals..

Exactly. I have many number of Muslim and christian friends with whom I often meet and discuss about many matters except religion and our religious practices. We keep our religious beliefs and practices to ourselves. And they too reciprocate in a similar manner.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Study of Hinduism makes confusion. It is not easy to understand the costumes and traditions of Hindu religion. In Hinduism there are so may gods and goddesses. I think that people who believe in Hinduism also do't have much knowledge about their gods. Some people worship some animals as god. They believe in holy spirit as well as evil spirit. I cannot recognize the caste discrimination in Hinduism.                                                                       

Belueve me it is the same for us Hindus too because we too cannot understand the costumes and traditions of other religions like Christianity and Islam with their many saints and stories written in their religious scriptures , witches etc...All religions believe in holy spirits and evil spirits and in India Christians too have castes and they dont inter marry..

I think we need not to understand tradition and costumes of other religions. It is enough for all us allow others to follow their religion and we follow ours. Never hurt followers of other religion with words or action.

In daily lives it seldom happens because  there is never any need to speak about religion and it is a private matter. It is only when some politician or religious leader incites the masses that it turns ugly and some people start thinking with their religious identity rather than as individuals..

Exactly. I have many number of Muslim and christian friends with whom I often meet and discuss about many matters except religion and our religious practices. We keep our religious beliefs and practices to ourselves. And they too reciprocate in a similar manner.

We should not always blame politicians. They represent a cross section of Indians and most Indians  have deep rooted inhibitions. The very fact that they get incited is because it is part of their psyche.Remember the great Chanakya said the people get the government ( Raja) they deserve.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

We should not always blame politicians. They represent a cross section of Indians and most Indians  have deep rooted inhibitions. The very fact that they get incited is because it is part of their psyche.Remember the great Chanakya said the people get the government ( Raja) they deserve.

Yes. I do remember. " Yadha Praja Thatha Raja. " Like people like Ruler. Chanakya was known for his able administration, who was with the first Mauryan emperor Chandra Gupta. He was the author of  Artha Shastra.

Here comes the brilliant judgement of Justice Pratiba Rani of Delhi HC! She has granted bail to Kanhaiya Kumar what could be construed as 'antibiotic treatment' in her own words ,talking about the danger of infection needing surgery even amputation of it when that infection turns gangrenous! She has exposed all our pseudos whose only passion is polemics. She has taken a dig at a section of teachers whose credentials are suspect,they are out there to lead students into a world of anarchy and nihilism.I request you to go through her judgement. A very thought- provoking one!!

I must say Justice Pratibha Rani's statement should act as an eye opener to Free Speech enthusiasts.She refused to concede that the slogans raised by the students could be protected under fundamental right to Freedom of speech.She further described it is a kind of infection from which students are suffering, that needs to be controlled or cured before it becomes an epidemic. Thank you Chinmoy.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

All such people behaving in such a hateful manner have no right to stay in open and if someone wants me to brand a BJP party follower that I am certainly not but I speak for my country. When a BJP member talks bad I react in the same way. It's high time we forget all about party affiliations and work for our nation or wait for the dooms day. After all what kind of freedom of expression is that which speaks ill against our own Mother-Nation? I hail the judgement of the Delhi High Court.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

First of all Naukarshahi is part owned by Congress, so they will go all out to defame BJP and RSS and anyone connected with that. Secondly just a picture does not anything and in this picture the ABVP activist is holding the late soldier Hanumantappa's (who laid down his life recetly at Siachen) picture and to think they would be raising pro Pakistani slogans is ridiculous in the least, so this argument will be believed only by the coterie ..

abvp

If anyone can read the poster in the front in Hindi the message says "jo Afjal ke vare me baat kare vo desh ke Gaddar hain" (The people who support Afjal are anti national). I can clearly see who is national and who is talking anti national.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

All such people behaving in such a hateful manner have no right to stay in open and if someone wants me to brand a BJP party follower that I am certainly not but I speak for my country. When a BJP member talks bad I react in the same way. It's high time we forget all about party affiliations and work for our nation or wait for the dooms day. After all what kind of freedom of expression is that which speaks ill against our own Mother-Nation? I hail the judgement of the Delhi High Court.  

I agree that we need think independently and be impartial in our views irrespective of party affiliations. Ultimately the accused in JNU case has been bailed out. The facts, evidences, offences will be dealt with by competent courts and case decided according to law. So this is end of the JNU episode. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The need of the hour is to remain srupulously objective in our views and comments.If we are to be partial to anything it is truth,truth and truth only! Not remaining hostage to our pet theories! It is time to ask ourselves if India does not exist ,would our freedom of speech exist at all???

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree that we need think independently and be impartial in our views irrespective of party affiliations. Ultimately the accused in JNU case has been bailed out. The facts, evidences, offences will be dealt with by competent courts and case decided according to law. So this is end of the JNU episode. 

Is it end of the case or beginning of the case? It will bring the truth for everyone to see. It's beginning of a new era.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.