Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is because Indian society is far more heterogeneous than homogeneous and the caste system which makes persons speak in different voices.

Since we already have these issues the practical thing would be to make laws in a such a way that these factors dont come in the way of meting out justice. Thats where uniform civil code will help ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Since we already have these issues the practical thing would be to make laws in a such a way that these factors dont come in the way of meting out justice. Thats where uniform civil code will help ..

The uniform civil code is seriously needed right from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. Implementing and ensuring that it is adhered to, at gunpoint if necessary, is the need of the hour.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Please do not confuse between civil code and criminal code. Criminal code is equally aplicable to all citizens. 

vijay wrote:

Please do not confuse between civil code and criminal code. Criminal code is equally aplicable to all citizens. 

Incidentally, criminal procedure code (Cr. p.C.)  and civil code (civil procedure code) are both applicable to all citizens. It is only the law relating to marriage/ divorce (family matters), inheritance that are peculiar to communities are considered personal law and all talk of so called uniform law is about these only. This is really very bizarre way of thought. The votaries of so called uniform law also do not consider that there is no uniformity even among Hindus. In west Bengal and Assam, we have Dayabhag school and in rest of country Mitakshra for inheritance of property under Hindu law.

Also the legal process has not yet over. The Rajasthan government is likely to move supreme Court against the judgment acquitting the celebrity.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

Incidentally, criminal procedure code (Cr. p.C.)  and civil code (civil procedure code) are both applicable to all citizens. It is only the law relating to marriage/ divorce (family matters), inheritance that are peculiar to communities are considered personal law and all talk of so called uniform law is about these only. This is really very bizarre way of thought. The votaries of so called uniform law also do not consider that there is no uniformity even among Hindus. In west Bengal and Assam, we have Dayabhag school and in rest of country Mitakshra for inheritance of property under Hindu law.

Also the legal process has not yet over. The Rajasthan government is likely to move supreme Court against the judgment acquitting the celebrity.  

Rajasthan government have pressure of Bishnoi community. Bishnoi community is much affinity with black buck.

Who is confused between the two?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am permanently deleting all posts from mylover although he looks like one of the greatest spammer on this site 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.