Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The problem is not going to be solved  easily as Pak is bent  on revenge for creating Bangladesh. It is a fact that Indian troops operated inside East Pakistan disguised as Mukti Bahini. So Hammurabi's law" eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth".  A weak Indian leadership has created the Kashmir problem and with China backing Pak its not so easy.

Yes it is right that it is not easy, but it is also not impossible. Time is superman and it solve all problems. Now India should be careful in security. How Many time Pakistani peoples tolerate bomb blasts. China is backing Pakistan but Pakistan remember it that India is need of rest of the world and on other hand Pakistan is a problem.

I feel that Pakistan will not go for a direct combat with India but will intensify it's proxy war by aiding and arming the terrorists. This is enough to destabilize India causing death and damage on a daily basis. We need to rope in the UK and other countries to isolate Pakistan , also put sanctions like it was done with Libya at one time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pakistan will not go for a war with India.  Because it knows well what would be the outcome. Pakistan is already isolated.   Entire world is stood united  and condemned  the terrorist activities.Now it's in a  suffocated condition.

Be realistic in what you state rather than overstating realities a dozen times..verbal condemnation without action does very little for Indian cause.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What i said is based on the opinions expressed by different Leaders of the World.. USA warned Pakistan to stop making  it a haven for Terrorists

Recently I read a write-up by Justice Katju who brought out that a full-scale low-intensity guerrilla war has started in Kashmir. The Indian government is hiding this fact and its about time something was done about it.

rambabu wrote:

What i said is based on the opinions expressed by different Leaders of the World.. USA warned Pakistan to stop making  it a haven for Terrorists

These warnings have had no effect for 25 years and I fear nothing will happen.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now the condition is different. Modi with the strong support from World Leaders  has come to a strong decision to teach Pakistan a lesson of its lifetime.. And we have been seeing how Successful is Modi in his endeavors.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now the condition is different. Modi with the strong support from World Leaders  has come to a strong decision to teach Pakistan a lesson of its lifetime.. And we have been seeing how Successful is Modi in his endeavors.

Warning of US is fake one. US declared Prize to trace Said Hafiz, master mind of 26/11, but he is living happy life in Pakistan.

If US wants it can do a surgical strike on Hafiz Saeed like it did with Osama Bin Laden but they have not done that...Now China is openly supporting him at the UN !

usha manohar wrote:

If US wants it can do a surgical strike on Hafiz Saeed like it did with Osama Bin Laden but they have not done that...Now China is openly supporting him at the UN !

The US has always followed a double faced policy and completely unreliable. There is no choice but India strike out on its own, but for that Modi will have to bite the bullet. Please read my post at http://us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2016/10/modi-must-bite-the-bullet-to-restore-indian-armed-forces-perks-as-per-koshyari-committee-001157891.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.