Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is not possible for BJP or anyone else to free themselves of the caste reservations since it is imbedded in the mindset of people.. if they try to anolish or even upser the caste equation , they will face the wrath of the people. It is a curse brought in by  Congress party that will eventually ruin the nation ..

What then is the difference between the BJP and Congress? Is being in power the only thing? India needs a man who can bell the cat and as I have written Modi is not that man.

At present who can bell the cat.

suni51 wrote:

Most political parties' are nothing minus a particular community so they will never come forward and fight against caste/reservation etc. We have seen this in the month of April when the entire country saw mass narcissism based on rumors spread by interested parties that reservation was being abolished. The central government had moved the supreme court but the parties involved presented it as if the government was delaying it intentionally. If it can happen on falls news think of the scenario if any party tried to do it in real. The evil has spread beyond repair now and some people like Jignesh, Patel, Mayavati and many more are taking full advantage at the cost of deserving ones.  

Day is not far away when we will see clashes among the community who are claming reservation. Upper limit is 50%. These clashes may be converted in civil war.

usha manohar wrote:

It is not possible for BJP or anyone else to free themselves of the caste reservations since it is imbedded in the mindset of people.. if they try to anolish or even upser the caste equation , they will face the wrath of the people. It is a curse brought in by  Congress party that will eventually ruin the nation ..

What I feel is doing away with the caste is not undesirable at all, especially in India with a wide diveristy of castes and subcastes to which people feel loyal to. What does need to be done is to bring all caste communities on parity economically and bring harmony between them. Doing away entirely with caste in India is taken to mean as doing away with Hinduism and encouraging spread of Islam as is happening in UK and elsewhere in Europe. There people are encouraged o do away with Christianity and embrace Islam, churches are being converted to mosques. Doing away with caste in India will mean the same thing. Why can't everyone accept the fact that we are Hindus with numerous castes and subcastes - each with their own unique feature, recognize them for what they are and encourage harmony between them?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani well said. Indeed India is cluster of different culture tradition casts and religions. The Arbs said Hindus to all people who were living in this 

chersonese. It is problem that people forgot it that we are Hindus and Indians. If all people realise it than our most problem will be solved.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.