Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember some months back Boddunan's Alexa rank was well below 10000 and Maverick may confirm it.
Definitely, if they perform search engine optimization to this website. Not only after 15 years. In this year itself we can get it for top ten websites.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good to see details of statistics of boddunan really boddunan have done best but most best yet to come.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

That's a goal to achieve and yes with little professionalism that this site requires, it can be definitely achieved.
A handful of active and contributing members are the pillars of a site's progress. They have tremendous reservoir of energy and if it is channelized in proper direction by the management of any site it can work miracles.

Yes, Boddunan has the potential to reach among the top ten website in the future...!
The memebers are also increasing . I can surely tell boddunan will be top most website in money making and knowledge making by next 2 years

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

recently the alexa rankings are coming a bit down. that is a cause of worry ...and regaining back the old rank should be the first immediate aim..
I have to be optimistic after working in it for more than two long years!!
Boddunan is very good site and it must retain under 10 ranks in next 15'years.
it is bad that boddunan rank is gone down comparing to earlier. we have to work hard to get back to the old rank.
we can fine tune our site technically as arun says and top 10 website in india can be achieve within 1-2 years.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.