Hi all

Starting this thread to share you views that which cars make you surprise and and which was your favorite car in the Auto Expo 2012 which was held in Delhi. I am sharing my view here that I was shock to see Baja's new diesel car which was Baja RE 60 its is world cheapest car I also like Maruti's new SUV which was Maruti XA Alpha and my favorite car was DC Avanti super car.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like the Jaguar cars which was launched by Tata. Mini Cooper is also going to come in market,which was launched by BMW.
There were few Mini SUV Car,that i liked the most. I didn't remembered the Name of those car. If you know please mention it here.

Want to make each day Accountable

maruti's suv was a total surprise package..loved it..it even had a kitchen inside it..it was my fav car at the auto expo
I will prefer maruti's SUV though I have no plan to purchase now.
Baja's new diesel car which was Baja RE 60 is a surprise in cost.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi all
Ronark Bhardwaj the name of the sizzling mini SUV was Ford Ecosport and yes another sizzling car was Maruti's SUV which was XA Alpha.
Ford Ecosport look like this...

maruti's suv was a total surprise package..loved it..it even had a kitchen inside it..it was my fav car at the auto expo

Hey deven rana
Maruti' SUV was the most surprising car at the expo but I think you got wrong information here that Maruti XA Alpha has a kitchen in it, in fact this suv is compact suv no cannot get such space in it.
even i vote for maruti' SUV.i was really amazing....

smriti
even i vote for maruti' SUV.i was really amazing....

Most of the people are waiting for Maruti SUV but they need to wait for a long as its concept was shown in EXPO.
I like scodda, germany branded company car. A very nice and stylish car and comfort to sit in it.
Thanks Vikas for sharing the picture of Car. I thought that members would share huge views and discussion will go on,but still i haven't found our much discussion in this topic.

Come on guys,involve in this topic as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

The Raghul Bajaj introduced the BAJA RE60 as "It is not a car just a four wheeler". I like it very much.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.