Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes. without hard work we cannot get anything. Hard work is the way to take us for very good position.

As they say that you have to earn every thing that you want. there is nothing that comes in charity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is very trues that everybody is not equally lucky. Moreover it is also true that we should do tremendous hard work and sacrifice something to achieve our goal. I have not read the novel "The Alchemist" but I support the point of view of the author.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It is very trues that everybody is not equally lucky. Moreover it is also true that we should do tremendous hard work and sacrifice something to achieve our goal. I have not read the novel "The Alchemist" but I support the point of view of the author.

There is no substitute for hard work but our work culture has is not progressing due to lack of inspiration. e are not getting proper guidance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believe fortune will only come to your footstep when you have hard earned it. Our actions give shape to our destiny. Doing no productive work and waiting for the oportunity to come at your door step will do no good as is explained by this quote in Bhagvad Gita-
“Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.”

Live in the present :)
I believe fortune will only come to your footstep when you have hard earned it. Our actions give shape to our destiny. Doing no productive work and waiting for the oportunity to come at your door step will do no good as is explained by this quote in Bhagvad Gita-

yes, absolutely
Let us do our part the best and stay quiet.......we can't say, when luck hits our door.

Meera sandhu

yes, absolutely
Let us do our part the best and stay quiet.......we can't say, when luck hits our door.

I have never had any instance when I'd say luck favored me. I wonder why not :\

Asha..
There are some things in my life...I always used to think, "I will never get in my life or I will never get easily", but got very easily. Somethings happened just opposite also. So, I often think, those things happened easily in my life may be due to hard work committed and expectations I did for some another.....i.e. Returned in some another way

Meera sandhu
Asha..
There are some things in my life...I always used to think, "I will never get in my life or I will never get easily", but got very easily. Somethings happened just opposite also. So, I often think, those things happened easily in my life may be due to hard work committed and expectations I did for some another.....i.e. Returned in some another way

I get stressed if I don't get the thing I prepared with full dedication. I may sound like I am the unluckiest person on earth but don't you think for some people they never have anything easily.

Asha..

I get stressed if I don't get the thing I prepared with full dedication. I may sound like I am the unluckiest person on earth but don't you think for some people they never have anything easily.

In my case, for those things I do a lot of hard work and wait with patience, I have never got in my life. Seeing them, I often think I may be not deserving to get the most happy things of the world.
So, In my early 20's i often think, I may not get a kid. I may not be lucky enough to become a mother because whatever I desire and wait, I never get. So, When I got my kid, I felt like the luckiest woman of the world...(something that appeared unbelievable to me, when we know the good news on our first anniversary). God gave her, without much wait. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
If we are hardworking we can definitely achieved what we want.Some thing which lie in front of us are not so easy to achieve.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.