Now, it's an era of emails and sms. Yet, if you feel to write a letter for him/her, how would you like to call/address him/her, when you begin? :P :P :P :P

Am saying about the special person of your life...may be your lover or spouse

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This depends on intimacy and relation. May write sir, dear sir, uncle, auntie, dear uncle, dear auntie, dear Ramesh, Respected sir, My most precious friend- and so on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes it will depend to whom I am writing.It may be special or official.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sir, am saying about 'someone special' only....

Meera sandhu

Hey Sandhya!! We can have special person in office also. That's what Ram wants to say!! Officially Special!! not Specially Official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
yes it depends up the person to whom we are writing. there will be many special people in our life. if is friend , dear friend, if it is lover or husband or wife, we can address my dear beloved or my life. like this everyone will have different addressing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes it depends up the person to whom we are writing. there will be many special people in our life. if is friend , dear friend, if it is lover or husband or wife, we can address my dear beloved or my life. like this everyone will have different addressing

How will you address, if you write a letter for your lover? You are not married, that's why am asking so....Pran Nath in old style or hey.....in new style :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Hey Sandhya!! We can have special person in office also. That's what Ram wants to say!! Officially Special!! not Specially Official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am thinking about writing a special letter to my Bhabi about my Ram bhayya and his special 'office' friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I am thinking about writing a special letter to my Bhabi about my Ram bhayya and his special 'office' friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

please when you will write then ask me about those names also. as punishment for one and more will be same.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhyaji though i am unmarried, i will have some idea right by seeing movies and some my friends who got married as you. so I say my dear life or my dear beloved.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Officially special or specially official, I would not disclose it here!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.