It's true, very often, we are intelligent enough to think and find solutions for our problems. But the main problem is, we are not able to successfully implement it. May be...we are less in physical power...may be we are short of some mental power to carry with our 'found' solutions. Am I not right? :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

It has already gone to the second page last.

Am pulling it up to make it visible to you people. i think we can discuss a lot about our hindrances to make our solutions implemented :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I work in such a way which creates less trouble. In case any problem arises, I patiently find out solution for that. I have solved almost all my problems quietly.
We can find solutions by clear and cool thinking. some times, it is good to postpone decision and think in a cool and dispassionate way. Also solution may flash in mind just if you wait a bit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think I have to edit my question to make it more easy understanding it to you....... :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
Am saying......most times, we do have solutions in hand. But, we may hesitate to implement it properly. May be our laziness, lack of confidence or any other factor that prevent us from implementing it.

Meera sandhu
I think I have to edit my question to make it more easy understanding it to you....... :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
Am saying......most times, we do have solutions in hand. But, we may hesitate to implement it properly. May be our laziness, lack of confidence or any other factor that prevent us from implementing it.

This is okay. Lack of confidence is main hurdle.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Also...our mind may hesitate to put those solutions into action path. Isn't it?
Even if we make strong determinations, our mind is often a weak path finder

Meera sandhu

Yes it happens many times with all of us.We know that we are able to carry through something that we would like to, but we may not have the resources or the confidence to do it. This is where certain people who are courageous and take some calculated risks succeed ...However, we can all try and see what best can be done under the circumstances instead of giving anything up without trying ! what do you say Sandhya ? :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it happens many times with all of us.We know that we are able to carry through something that we would like to, but we may not have the resources or the confidence to do it. This is where certain people who are courageous and take some calculated risks succeed ...However, we can all try and see what best can be done under the circumstances instead of giving anything up without trying ! what do you say Sandhya ? :)

Really thanking you for a lovely answer!!! :) :) :)
You really understood what I mean with this thread. Thanks a lot. :P

Yes, I am also same kind of person. I have quoted it several times before also.
I believe in hard work and attempts. Even if I find 1% chance for its success, I never give up my hope and keep trying. By this way, we can't even know when this 1% gradually increase and become 100%. Isn't it?
It's better to try and fail rather than failing without trying. By this way, we won't have any regrets in future that I lost an opportunity. Isn't it? :) :)
Also, I advise others also to do the same, if at least rare chances exist. A ray of hope is often sufficient to get out of that hole.

Meera sandhu
I always try to get solution for my trouble, i never hesitate to implement that solution What ever other says. Most of the time If we say some solution for something other will say only negative point on that. They just discourage us and So many of them will never give a try. :)

Vinu
I always try to get solution for my trouble, i never hesitate to implement that solution What ever other says. Most of the time If we say some solution for something other will say only negative point on that. They just discourage us and So many of them will never give a try. :)

You have quoted a nice point.
Sometimes, even if we get a solution, we fear to implement hearing the opinions of other people. That's why it's told, some things are better not to reveal before it actually happens. :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.