Marriages are noways getting delayed. Some people are rejecting the persons who have bald head even though they are well settled. This kind of attitude makes the men or women so depressed and sometimes they are trying for suicide. Why people are giving so much important to the body which is going to destroy in the end of our life?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In these days of Hair plantation facilities, there no such incidents of a man being denied of an alliance due to baldness.
marriages are get delayed, but baldness is not only the reason, people seek best match for their child.

http://www.comparenshop.in

So in your point of view if a person wants marriage he should go for hair plantation. Each person has different thoughts. Why he can't lead his life with bald. It is actual process going to happen later in the life.
Marriages are noways getting delayed. Some people are rejecting the persons who have bald head even though they are well settled. This kind of attitude makes the men or women so depressed and sometimes they are trying for suicide. Why people are giving so much important to the body which is going to destroy in the end of our life?

Delay in a marriage happens for various reasons. I have seen many men who are bald and yet lead a happy married life. I really don't think being bald can be a major deterrent in getting married. After all who can guarantee that one may not get bald after getting married. Moreover, baldness is sometimes genetic and is handed down through generations, nothing much can be done, sometimes no amount of hair transplantation can cure something which is genetic. Of course it is not a a bad idea to give it a try though. Science has many solutions for curing hair loss and baldness.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Physical attraction is a natural cause of attraction between man and woman. If bald head turns of somebody, marriage iwith a bald person is not desirable. some baldness occurs in old age. But youth are generally hairy. However, all women may not be so distracted from bald head. There is no reason why a bald man or woman may not find some suitable match. I feel that it is more difficult for bald woman than a bald man to get married. The bald man and woman may suitably advertise in matrimoial columns. Use of wig or even cap/ some head dress may also help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That may be the case for many but I have seen an increasing trend of men going bald intentionally to look dashing nowadays! A healthy trend considering it will help instill confidence in naturally bald people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many environmental and lifestyle factors can cause baldness and hair loss. It has been found that pollution, radiation, cigarette smoking, poor diet, herbicides can cause baldness and severe hair loss. Both men and women are facing this problem nowadays. Stress is also a major factor which we often neglect.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Such type of cases is not regular in 21th century. Some cases may arises. Now everyone search partner that is settle. Even I see many man get married with bald head.
Yes true. People getting rejected only for physical appearance is not correct. Nowadays men and women give more importance to the inherent qualities of a person, his willingness to commitment, job profile, and lifestyle.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Agree with you Taniya...gone are the days when marriage partners were selected only on the basis of physical appearance. Now people try to look beyond appearances...after all appearance can be deceptive...but beauty is skin deep.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.