What is the most important skill or quality which is required for achieving success in a person in your opinion? I would like to know about your point of view regarding this topic. For example, in my opinion, dedication towards your goal is important. I would like everyone to participate and share their views for this topic. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In my view, Knowing yourself well or self evaluation is must for success. You need to know your interest, passion, likes, strengths and weaknesses. When you know yourself well, you can plan out a realistic goal for yourself and plan out the path or the course of actions that suits you to reach that goal. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is only with self evaluation or introspection that we get clear picture and clarity of vision as to what path we should be taking to reach our goal. Some people want to follow others simply because they admire them and want to be like them without having any of the qualities required .

Personally speaking , I feel that success is not a permanent feature of our life , since it changes and takes many unexpected turns which many a times might topple the cart and one may have to start all over again. So, taking each day as it comes and making the most of it is part of a successful life.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it's your willingness to achieve the goal and the will power to endure the obstacles of the way.... Are the 2 keys to success

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

I think it's your willingness to achieve the goal and the will power to endure the obstacles of the way.... Are the 2 keys to success

Being Positive, persistent and  resilient  are some of the qualities that pay you rich dividends. See the case of P. V. Sindhu, India's Ace Badminton Player. She won a Silver Medal in the Rio Olympics.Then , in the recently held China Super league, she emerged as the Champ.

Persistence and Patience pays in making you reach your Goals.

Divya wrote:

I would think that reaching your goal and success are different since a successful life involves much more than attaining one goal..while it is easy to work towards a goal it is not that easy to lead a Successful Life because it involves many more things ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dedication, devotion and discipline, with consistency will lead to success. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.