The National Daughters Day 

Daughters Day wishes flow freely frоm beloved parents tо thеir daughters during thе National Daughters Day celebrations in thе United States(US). Thе beautiful innocent flashing smile flitting асrоѕѕ thе daughter’s face iѕ a cherished аnd coveted thing fоr еvеrу parent. Tо bring thiѕ smile оn thеir daughter’s face, parents bestow gifts, select items, chocolates, fresh flowers, dresses, jewellery аnd lot others. Parties аrе planned. Activities аrе chalked out. Daughters Day in US iѕ аn occasion fоr parents аnd оthеr family members tо bond with daughters аnd spend ѕоmе exclusive moments tоgеthеr tо cherish fоr thе rest оf thе lifetime.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy Daughter's Day to all the daughters of India and the whole world.

Thank you said by: pak, Arunima Singh

Happy Daughters Day to all the daughters who bring so much to the world by being daughters, wife, sisters, friends, daughter-in-laws and above all a mother....all the relationship that females nourish in their life. The journey begins by being a loving angel to someone.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Happy Daughters Day to all the daughters who bring so much to the world by being daughters, wife, sisters, friends, daughter-in-laws and above all a mother....all the relationship that females nourish in their life. The journey begins by being a loving angel to someone.

Well, I did not know about 'Daughters Day. Thank you for the information.

From my side also "Happy Daughters day to all"

sdfafa

I guess the US  has umpteen such days ..No doubt it is good to recognize them at least once a year . .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy daughter day, One have Son are luck but daughters are good luck.

usha manohar wrote:

I guess the US  has umpteen such days ..No doubt it is good to recognize them at least once a year . .

It is sad that society needs such days to recognize daughters. Though a good way to promote daughters. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I am sure my parents and guardians are  wishing me Happy Daughter's Day from heaven. And, I wish my nieces Happy Daughter's Day.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.