Stories shape our world. The tales we hear of Joy and pain, good and evil, courage and fear define how we live and what stories we leave behind.

When we sit down to read or write story, you live more, because a story is a slice of life.

https://www.kahaniya.com/aboutus

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

new site for Indian writers, Here one can write in any Indian language.

anil wrote:

new site for Indian writers, Here one can write in any Indian language.

Besides writing, you can see articles, in your Mother tongue.

Thanks for sharing this website. I have a few short stories written in both English and Hindi. Had a long desire to get them published. Will try it out on this website. As they accept in Indian languages, so would accept in Hindi too.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Welcome. This website is worth trying.

Thanks for sharing the link. The site does look pretty promising. But unlike other sites, it says here the authors can charge the readers for reading their stories or poems. This concept is new to me.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

There are many advantages in this site. You can read an article in your mother tongue. Additionally you can write and the site pays you. It is worth trying.

rambabu wrote:

There are many advantages in this site. You can read an article in your mother tongue. Additionally you can write and the site pays you. It is worth trying.

The site does not pay you. Instead its the authors discretion whether they want they want to charge their readers or not. The site just facilitates the process.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

It seems, you thoroughly explored the site. Please go ahead.  if there is a provision for charging from your authors of the article, you can charge from the author. Yo can use this feature.

I went through the site. Even registered myself. But not clear about many things and did not find it very user friendly. They don't pay you but author can chsrge. Some coin system is there and  I couldn't find it simple for a person like me. But one advantage is there that you can read and write in your mother tongue

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I went through the site. Even registered myself. But not clear about many things and did not find it very user friendly. They don't pay you but author can chsrge. Some coin system is there and  I couldn't find it simple for a person like me. But one advantage is there that you can read and write in your mother tongue

First of all you explore the Site thoroughly. Don't venture to start immediately. then you can clear doubts, if any from the Administration.  Another thing you must do is, read thoroughly FAQ.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.