Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I do agrees. What you said is right.

Politics and politicians have play a role in everything possible. .Now that Honeypreet has finally been caught , we get to know that she received help from politicians in Punjab to help her go into hiding.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right Connections always work.

Be it Ram Rahim or anyone can never acquire such amount of wealth without the support of politicians and other big wigs. So, there should not be any doubt that the culprits are always protected by some or the other politicians. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Politics and politicians come later after the rouge's have established themselves and become popular. It is the stupid and blind population that is at the root . It is because of such people that sadhus and so called saints spring up with the sole purpose of gaining wealth,power and all else that comes with it. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

It is ignorance and lack of education and empowerment that make our country fall prey of it. Our politicians instead of spreading awareness help these malpractices groom so that they can build their vote bank.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

In KBC you can watch educated Indians who have come with the participant immediately resort to prayers when a question is answered As if a wrong answer will become right because of there tatkal prayers. So ignorance and lack of education is not responsible for rise of bhabhas.

In a lighter vein , yesterday Radhe ma was seen sitting on the police inspectors chair , apparently having been called there for interrogation. The inspector himself was wearing a duppatta and standing next to Radhe ma and posing for pictures . Her explanation is that she wanted to go to the loo and by mistake sat on the chair ..., Honestly, mind boggling that things our people especially the ones in authority do , and then tie themselves up in knots trying to defend themselves ..

I read this news today. Actually, most of the people who have the authority do not have a strong backbone. That's the reason these God men and God women enjoy so much of power.  . 

shampasaid

Yes most of us lack backbones and thus are always bending.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.