hi...i am priyanka doing my btech 4th year, EEE. i am gona crack the gre in jan. i want to do ms in telecommunications. i am very much interested in that subject...but as i am of electrical background, i have a very vague idea about telecom. could anyone tell me whether it is ok to go for it? i'm thinking to take tuitions on this subject if necessary or atleast buy a good book which provides fundas of telecom and study it.
i dont want to take any electrical subject again. but if choosing telecom is risky...well i have no other choice...i HAVE TO take electrical subject again...and i dread doing so...
so plzz help me ppl...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear why are you going for MS. For MS you will go out of india and there is no life out of india. you can also do MBa from a good college after your Engineering. I am Doing B.TECH IT 7th sem
thanq...but i'm not interested in mba at all.
It would be a secondary problem whether you would be able to get along well with post graduation in communication engineering.

The primary question is whether you are eligible to get admission in MS / MTech / ME ...post graduation course with BTech (Electrical).

If you are eligible for admission then just don't care for the studies... you will do it...

Keep it up...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
My suggestion might sound crazy, but a little useful though.
Ever heard of a subject called " Statistics" , if not google it (haha), i was taught that statistics field gives you the opportunity to earn hyper-money , because statistics is one of the fields that can be applied anywhere....
Give it a thought.
-R.Rajkumar
thanx a lot for ur encouragement..:)
i should take the gre test and score 1100/1600 to get a good university in telecommunications. and then i should get a good score of 95-100 in TOEFEL. that's it. the only thing i think is that whether it is suggestible to take a subject that has nothing to do with electricals...do u mean to say that whatever subject it is,it's not a big deal to get along with it..i just need to be eligible..?
Hi priyanka.

As you are going for MS, there wont be no question of eligibility for doing MS,telecom. As masters is regarded as specialization, you better rethink once. You can't go for a foreign subject in masters as it will be a continuation to what we have studied in Bachelors.

Just try to know the syllabus for MS (I'm not aware whether we can inquire universities about it or not, try through social networks). If you still feel you can make it, you can go with that. otherwise, take classes for the basic B.tech subjects for 3-4 months before you fly off. You will feel more confident.For any further suggestions u can mail me through boddunan. I have done my B.Tech in electronics & communication stream, hyderabad. :cheer:
I thin you go for MS and if you are confident then you can do good score whey you will start study the slowly you will work hard to solve your problem after some times this course become easy for you.

As per my suggession "Suno Sabki Karo Manki".

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

thanq sai madhuri...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.