Airtel, the leader in mobile services in India, has hiked the charges of mobile internet browsing. Airtel has placed a small advertisement in leading newspapers to inform about its decision.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Airtel’s Mobile Office service has been increased from 30p/50 KB to 30p/20 KB with effect from January 5, 2011. It means now the customer will have to pay more than double for surfing internet on mobile.
Airtel's Live WAP Portal will now be charged 30p/20 KB with effect from December 28, 2010. This service was free of cost earlier.
The customers, who are paying fixed charge of Rs 98 for 2GB data access, will not see any change in their bill.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
All private service providers will do the same after getting enough customers.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Though airtel has been a quality player but recently I am not personally happy with the mobile office service that it provides. Especially the speed has become very slow.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yes,it is very true that the service providers will take back all offers after they see a increase in number of customers.
Airtel is spread all over the country. It has very good network.. And it serves its customers in the right way. Hope to see no hike in prices.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Airtel is really doing well in the market but the charges should be revised...as its too high. :S
Hmm... I think due to the recent documents submission session, many of the subscribers have moved to Airtel from other networks like Vodafone... I think Airtel is making use of it!!! ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I daily use Internet on my cell phone and i am Airtel user :(

Will have to rethink on how to proceed ahead with my internet usage.

Thanks for sharing this information.
Now airtel launched another network that is aircel, which is very good in it offers and internet charges with best accessibly speed.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i think aircel is offering Internet at low costs, but soon they will also go for prize hike...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.