Samudragupta (335-375 AD) of the Gupta dynasty is known as the Napoleon of India. Historian A V Smith called him so because of his great military conquests known from the 'Prayag Prashati' written by his courtier and poet Harisena, who also describes him as the hero of a hundred battles. But some leading Indian historians criticise Smith and feel that Samudragupta was a far greater warrior than Napoleon, as the former never lost any battle.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Samudragupta was really a great fighter. But he was known as nepoleon of India , a new thing. Thaks for the information.
You'd need Napoleon. India's most senior army officer has declared that the country needs to prepare for a two-front war with China .

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I have learnt this in history subject during my school days..thanks for refreshing again. :)
Thanks for the information,Abhishek.Can all these questions be posted in a single thread?
I know this before itself,i learn it in schooling itself. anyway thank you for the information.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.