Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honesty is the best policy. We should not forget this.
Also sometimes, for our goodness, we can lie. But lie speaking should not be made habit.

No yaar....
For our goodness, we should never lie :huh:
But if it won't harm anyone....even our enemies....we can do so :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :P :P

The person who always remain honest every time won't be able to survive in the world where the majority of people are dishonest. :) :)
Honesty is the best policy. We should not forget this.
Also sometimes, for our goodness, we can lie. But lie speaking should not be made habit.

No yaar....
For our goodness, we should never lie :huh:
But if it won't harm anyone....even our enemies....we can do so :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :P :P

The person who always remain honest every time won't be able to survive in the world where the majority of people are dishonest. :) :)

When most people in the world think so, how can we expect them to be honest :huh: :huh: :huh:

I won't care for other people. I do things according to my soul only.
A lie gives me only tensions and less peace of mind.
I want to be myself most and hence want to be honest. Then only others will trust me.
Am lucky enough till now,,,,,,that people believe my words. It may be becasue of this attitude of mine, which I will never leave till the end of my life....

I don't want to gain anything in this world telling a lie. It's my policy :) :) :) :) :)
You may or may not believe it

Actually, i have lost many things. Yet, I have peace of mind till now, that I never give up my policies of life.

Meera sandhu
May be that is the reason that you lost many things. :blink:

Honesty is the best policy but sometimes it does not work and person should change in that situation.You cannot be honest to the people whom you know are the cheaters and if you don't that you will always be at loss. :blink:

Honesty is the best policy but sometimes it does not work and person should change in that situation.You cannot be honest to the people whom you know are the cheaters and if you don't that you will always be at loss. :blink:

Yes, i know.
Yet, i am happy with what I got :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Yes, i know.
Yet, i am happy with what I got :) :) :) :)

That may be your case but of the people don't. :blink:
I have always been honest in most of my life.
Sometimes, it helps, but sometimes, you get loss too.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even i too in most of the cases try to be honest but when i see that i won't be benefited by being honest i change myself then. :)

Even i too in most of the cases try to be honest but when i see that i won't be benefited by being honest i change myself then. :)

There is no generation of Honesty. People have to change, to live in this generation.

There is no generation of Honesty. People have to change, to live in this generation.

may be that's how one can survive in this world :blink: .And i don't think its bad to mix some dishonesty in your work. :blink:

may be that's how one can survive in this world :blink: .And i don't think its bad to mix some dishonesty in your work. :blink:

No one has remained honest in this world.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.