Who is the one person you admire the most in your life ? Why?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If it is famous personality it would be swami vivekananda and Bagat singh..
The one person that I admire the most in my life is my mother because I have seen her sail through difficult situations without losing her calm.She has always been the pillar of strength.Life's ups and downs has never deterred her.
I lost my parents at a very young age and one of my brothers has always inspired me with his selfless character,integrity and unblemished moral record!
Mahatma Gandhi , mother terisa and satya sai baba i admire the most

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My father is the most respected person in my life who is not with me to see my flying wings.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I respect my parents first of all.after that i admire Swami Vivekananda,Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Ramakrisna most in my life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i have to think about him to whom i admire a lot for me he is the bhagat singh.
I also respect prophet Muhammed for his teachings to mankind.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The persons that I most admire would be Late Baba Amte and his wife Late Sadhana Amte, who showed what true and selfless service to mankind is, they gave up all the comforts of life and spend their entire lives working to uplift the leper patients.

Another person that I admire is Shri. Narayan Murthy, an icon for all of today's youth, a celebrity in his right and yet such a humble and gentle person.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

The persons you have named command our respect love for their inspirational roles in our lives!Only the other day I heard great Narayan Murthy saying in reply to a question as to why he stays at company rest houses where star hotels are available, that is the way he wants to show respect to the employees who have made the company what it is today!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.