Did antivirus is essential for every computer?
Which antivirus is Good and more secured antivirus?

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes if you are a net user and use any external device in pc Antivirus is needed.
I use QUICK HEAL and it is working perfectly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes quick heal is the best antivirus.Antivirus is compulsary for systems to save from virus and hackers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Did antivirus is essential for every computer?
Which antivirus is Good and more secured antivirus?

Anti-virus is very much essential in order to protect our important data and files from getting compromised.
Thanks friends are your reply., but, what is the best antivirus to protect our system.

Vinu
You can buy QUICK HEAL or SKYPE from market.Both are good and works perfectly.

If you access internet on your computer then it is very essential to install a good antivirus. Use Quickheal, its the best, but remember to use only a legally bought AV with the license in your name, only then it can be updated daily and will protect your computer fully.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One Question-

Many Antivirus like Avira and Avast are free on net.Do these work perfectly or not?

[quote]One Question-

Many Antivirus like Avira and Avast are free on net.Do these work perfectly or not? [/quote]

Not sure about them, they may work, but it is any time better to have your own licensed copy! It is much more reliable than free versions.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I use Avast of free edition. I think,the people who have a PC,just uses it for the personal use. We don't surf on those websites which are dangerous. So,think that if a person using it at home and don't have much work on internet,can use those free edition antivirus.
But,the people who work in the offices,there the network is connected with various other large networks,so there those people need a good and powerful antivirus to keep away from spyware and dangerous viruses.So,those people should and its a necessity to use a licence copy of antivirus.

Want to make each day Accountable

One Question-

Many Antivirus like Avira and Avast are free on net.Do these work perfectly or not?

If this would have been case then no one should have purchased original versions of anti-virus.

Free versions of antivirus available on internet has some or other limitations. These softwares dont scan your system deeply. Just a brief check of your system is done.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.