Hello friends, i am from haryana and daily i saw in news that somebody killed form the owner and some body killed because he/she have dome intercast marriage. Do you know what the village people of north India think. I a girl or boy do marry with the boy or girl of same village then marriage is not valid. They killed the boy and girl if they love some one and do intercast marriage.

These days the panchayat of Villages of haryana is demanding that there should be a change in the marriage about the age of boy and girl the age of boy should be 17 and girl should be 15. so from this they will do marriage of there children in early and they will get part of luv. These klind of thinking is getting emited in these low mentality people. They don't have any importance about the happiness of their daughter and son. They just wanna their cast.

I don't know why not these people understand the feelings of their daughter and son.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.