Hello Maverick and everybody members of boddunan, Mr. Sangram created a poll with subject- Boddunan is ending on 31st 2009. This poll can makes a negative point for new users and some boddunan user. I m realy dissappointed with suck kind of poll. How can he say this. Must give him punishment. this poll can create negativity. cut his points or cash credits.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear lohit,

I think some member still do not believe that they actually get paid from boddunan that's they are creating this type of poll to know boddunan future. so do not worry more about it. when once he got paid by working or when he start to believe on boddunan automatically he will accept his mistake.

but boddunan should delete this type of poll.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes i am completely agree with you but for such kind of man who is making negative feeling in boddunan must be punished.
I too was greatly shocked to come across a poll like this! It is most unfortunate that a young mind should harbouring this level of negativity. I am not sure how badly it is going to affect the image of Boddunan but I am sure his negative mindset won't do him any good!! Hope he sheds this at the earliest!
First i read the information about the poll here. Then i checked the poll. When everybody discussing in forums on how to improve boddunan, how to attract new members etc this guy is putting such an irresponsible poll.

I just clicked his profile to see whether he is a new member who posted unknowingly. Profile shows he joined boddunan on July. I am quite surprised to see an old member psoting such kind of polls.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Please ignore such polls and stop creating un-necessary publicity for them.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

A memeber can post anything in poll - that is the current practice which should be reviewed by boddunan team immediately.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
As Marvick said, we should not pay attention to these type of things..
And there was no need to discuss this topic. because this was posted by an unknown member.....
B Positive guys ...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.