The topic is locked.
I have been waiting for my Adsense cheque for almost 10 days now. Still there is no sign of the cheque. What should I do? Can anyone please suggest me something? I am really getting impetient now.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been waiting for my Adsense cheque for almost 10 days now. Still there is no sign of the cheque. What should I do? Can anyone please suggest me something? I am really getting impetient now.

I think you can do nothing but wait. And I am also sure no member on boddunan can help you in this matter. Not even Google who has no support on such matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you can do nothing but wait. And I am also sure no member on boddunan can help you in this matter. Not even Google who has no support on such matters.

I am not expecting help from Boddunan. But I can at least get help and advice from members like you. And yes, I am waiting like you said.

I am not expecting help from Boddunan. But I can at least get help and advice from members like you. And yes, I am waiting like you said.

Fact is I am help level-3 only at google forums where in such cases you can get help from level 4 or 5 only. Put your matter to any forum or start your own topic and you shall get a response ASAP.

Is this your first cheque or have you been paid before because , the first time it takes almost a month to receive it after it is processed...later the time gets reduced, however you will not get it in ten days, so you will have to wait for a few more days !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My experience says, Google is bit cold in responding to queries pertaining to Ad sense. They take their own sweet time

Is this your first cheque or have you been paid before because , the first time it takes almost a month to receive it after it is processed...later the time gets reduced, however you will not get it in ten days, so you will have to wait for a few more days !

No. Actually. This is the second time that I am getting paid. However, the first time I got the cheque so fast that I didn't have to wait at all. This time around it is taking time.

My experience says, Google is bit cold in responding to queries pertaining to Ad sense. They take their own sweet time

Sorry to say big bro but fact is google never replies to query in any matter whatsoever, because they have absolutely no support system.
You have to put matters in forums, where you can get a sensible suggestion if you are lucky enough.

Sorry to say big bro but fact is google never replies to query in any matter whatsoever, because they have absolutely no support system.
You have to put matters in forums, where you can get a sensible suggestion if you are lucky enough.

Put matters in forums - you mean Adsense forums? I have never come across one such if it exists

AND YES THIS IS MY 1000TH POST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Put matters in forums - you mean Adsense forums? I have never come across one such if it exists

Congrats abhi- now PM admin for bonus points.
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Congrats abhi- now PM admin for bonus points.
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Oh, I have to PM the admin? I thought the bonus points would get added automatically. How long might it take to get the points added.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.