Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Anything that is nutritious is good ..Parathas, Idlis, Disas, Poories and bread butter and other accompaniments are goo breakfast dishes. Beaten rice and upma too is very tasty and nutritious ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course, nutrition is the Main factor to be taken in to consideration when it comes to Healthy Breakfast.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I saw picture of some receipes of this article, all are mouth watering one. Eating habits in our country is different in most of states. Here in my city we like prontha and curd in breakfast.

My favorite remains Idli and sambar forever. Even while traveling this dish is available in all the Railway canteens. Health wise it is good, for it is cooked on steam. " Kudumu " is the equivalent dish in Telugu

Yes Idli is healthy dish. But here it is not common. In south you used rice and urd dal to prepare it. We also prepare it for some time but we used suzi to prepare it. In North most of houses have mold to prepare Idli.

Imthink Idli Sambar is a well known recipe famous in all states of the Country. anyhow, in some States like tours may be less popular.

Yes here it is less popular. Here principal grain is wheat and in south it is rice. Idli,dosa all are prepared with rice. so it is reason that it is not popular here. Second thing we like some heavy breakfast and food. So here Prontha, Bhutra etc is more popular.

Yes, Idli is made with rice. There are ready to make Idli packs are available in the Market. You can try in your local Market, if you are interested, Idli Sambar too will make a heavy Breakfast.

Yes in these day packs of many dishes available in market. I like Idly but not as routine diet. We make here idly only to change.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I saw picture of some receipes of this article, all are mouth watering one. Eating habits in our country is different in most of states. Here in my city we like prontha and curd in breakfast.

My favorite remains Idli and sambar forever. Even while traveling this dish is available in all the Railway canteens. Health wise it is good, for it is cooked on steam. " Kudumu " is the equivalent dish in Telugu

Yes Idli is healthy dish. But here it is not common. In south you used rice and urd dal to prepare it. We also prepare it for some time but we used suzi to prepare it. In North most of houses have mold to prepare Idli.

Imthink Idli Sambar is a well known recipe famous in all states of the Country. anyhow, in some States like tours may be less popular.

Yes here it is less popular. Here principal grain is wheat and in south it is rice. Idli,dosa all are prepared with rice. so it is reason that it is not popular here. Second thing we like some heavy breakfast and food. So here Prontha, Bhutra etc is more popular.

Yes, Idli is made with rice. There are ready to make Idli packs are available in the Market. You can try in your local Market, if you are interested, Idli Sambar too will make a heavy Breakfast.

Yes in these day packs of many dishes available in market. I like Idly but not as routine diet. We make here idly only to change.

I guess the south India has adopted much more to Northern dishes like Parathas and chapathis whereas in the Northern states I find they are much more rigid about food habits ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Southern States' food habits cannot be taken  so easily by the Northern States, like Rice and rice related preparations where as,  many times me and my family while touring Northern States got easily adopted to  the Northern food. We never faced any problem

rambabu wrote:

Southern States' food habits cannot be taken  so easily by the Northern States, like Rice and rice related preparations where as,  many times me and my family while touring Northern States got easily adopted to  the Northern food. We never faced any problem

Me and my family hail from North but love south Indian food. Our breakfast on most of the days are south Indian owing to the convenience of preparation. My mother being very busy with her work and clinic gave us idlis for breakfast on most of the days as it was a healthy and convenient breakfast for her too busy mornings. So I grew up eating idlis in Delhi

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Me and my family hail from North but love south Indian food. Our breakfast on most of the days are south Indian owing to the convenience of preparation. My mother being very busy with her work and clinic gave us idlis for breakfast on most of the days as it was a healthy and convenient breakfast for her too busy mornings. So I grew up eating idlis in Delhi

Good. What i said above was about those North Indians, who cannot adjust to South Indian Dishes because in many South Indian Dishes spices and hot Masalas are extensively used.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.