Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is not just any one thing but an entire lifestyle that needs to be taken care of ...Some interesting and practical tips have been given in this article..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/fitness/How-to-beat-fatigue-in-natural-ways/articleshow/32420133.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Useful tips. Smaller meals but more meals is a good way to  keep up the energy.all along the day. Going slow on caffeine instead of  rushing and  stopping suddenly. Also relaxing activities like gardening, cooking and listening to soothing music will also keep your energy stable all along the day. Of course drinking more water too helps.

Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

It is my problem, I am feeling much tiredness whole day. I also know reason of it, not having sound sleep. I have problem of sleeplessness for last 20 years. Problem of sleeplessness disturb our digestive system resultant many other health problem. I am faid-up with this situation, don't what to do. 

Try doing meditation before going to sleep and take god's name until you fall asleep. This should help you to fall asleep. Also try to find out the root cause of your sleeplessness.

I know rout cause of my this problem. First restless legs and second  depression which you never listen. I am 100% deaf but round the clock I am listening some sounds which are not real. I took treatment for these but no result. I want to experience pin drop silent but I can't. Thanks for your suggestions. 

anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

It is my problem, I am feeling much tiredness whole day. I also know reason of it, not having sound sleep. I have problem of sleeplessness for last 20 years. Problem of sleeplessness disturb our digestive system resultant many other health problem. I am faid-up with this situation, don't what to do. 

Try doing meditation before going to sleep and take god's name until you fall asleep. This should help you to fall asleep. Also try to find out the root cause of your sleeplessness.

I know rout cause of my this problem. First restless legs and second  depression which you never listen. I am 100% deaf but round the clock I am listening some sounds which are not real. I took treatment for these but no result. I want to experience pin drop silent but I can't. Thanks for your suggestions. 

Have you tried Homeopathy treatment for your problem? I have heard Homeopathy can help to resolve such issues to a great extent. 

anil wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

There is a relation between your deafness and the sounds you are hearing all along the day, This condition is known as 'Tinnitus'. Of course your deafness by all probability cannot be cured now. But Tinnitus can be reduced through simple breathing exercises. Just sit in a quiet place and inhale exhale either in the morning or in the evening for about 10 minutes. Gradually your Tinnitus will be reduced. Try this.

anil wrote:

Anil, if you are facing this problem for a long time and are unable to find the reason why, I think you should see a doctor immediately. I do not know how old you are but most probably your being unable to sleep soundly might be because of elevated blood pressure and proper medication will help you sleep well. So see a doctor immediately.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i think doctor will recommend better than us if the person is continuously tired even after trying everything which the member have said in the forum. 

bhuyali saroj

Lack of sleep is not the only thing sapping your energy. Little things you do or don't do can exhaust you both mentally and physically. Some of the reasons that make you tired are in my opinion are here.

Many of us skip daily workout to save energy. But the fact is it works against us. Researchers found instead of skipping entirely when tired, going for simple walking without  being brisk can make you active. Not consuming enough Iron, trying to be a perfectionist, making mountains out of molehills,skipping breakfast are some of the other reasons that make you tired.

well if someone is forcing the body to do something which the body denies then this type of problem arises 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well if someone is forcing the body to do something which the body denies then this type of problem arises 

One more crap response meant just to get points, if you cannot add anything worthwhile please refrain from making such stupid comment..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.