We all know the importance of Trees. They give us Shelter, food and warmth. Above all the help maintain Environmental Balance.

But among these Trees , there are  some  beautiful and Heart stealing Trees.

http://green-landscape.com/the-most-beautiful-and-famous-trees-on-earth/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Amazing and beautiful trees, I love how the majestic old tree has been named after General Sherman by the Americans, so appropriate and honourable gesture.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I loved the incredible shape of Angel Oak and the Boab Prison tree.

Nature at its artistic best. Credit needs to be given to the photographer as well. Treat to the eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

These trees are definitely beautiful and  amazing.  Their role in preserving the Environmental balance and their ability to feed the humanity since time immemorial added more beauty to these Trees. Humanity owes its existence to these Trees.

I have seen a few of them , the ones in American National parks and the cherry blossoms..even the big banyan close to Bangalore is amazing ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the agency  regions of AP, there is a place called Araku Valley. I have seen some Trees with strange appearances, almost human like appearances In these Tribal regions. tribals believe that these are Gods and celebrate festivals every year.

These are amazing trees and has very artistic look. I have also seen some old trees at my native place. Such trees really gives elegant look to our environment and also no doubt protect us from rain and sun 

In these days of Urbanization, we know how rampantly the deforestation is going on. In this process, the most valuable Tree that ensures the Ecological Balance has become the victim. But in some remote areas, where human greed cannot reach, I found such rare trees are still surviving.

Before I write something about the trees I must say the saying of Buddha about trees is so apt. Well, I have fallen in love with Wisteria tree in Japan. What a beauty! Although every tree mentioned here has some special appeal, the brightness of Wisteria tree has attracted me immensely. Angel Oak is another one which has impressed me with its hugely spread out branches. 

shampasaid

Its amazing and so eye pleasing to see this kind of nature art which really exist in this world.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.