These Quotes of Jalaluddin Muhammad Rumi, popularly known as Rumi  can influence one's life.

" You are not a Drop in the Ocean. You are the entire Ocean in a Drop."

For more quotes and their messages

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/books/These-quotes-by-Rumi-can-be-your-life-lessons/These-quotes-by-Rumi-can-be-your-life-lessons/photostory/54277142.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is very inspiring and motivating. All the quotes are amazing and wonderful. I liked reading them. " You are not a Drop in the Ocean. You are the entire Ocean in a Drop" is realizing your own worth is an interesting quotes. @ Rambabu, Thanks for sharing these quotes.

Interesting and inspiring thoughts. Thanks for sharing. It makes you realize your worth and what you are capable of

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

His quotes are very inspiring. Among the quotes given I particularly liked the one which says," yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world, today I am wise so I am changing myself".

jabeen wrote:

His quotes are very inspiring. Among the quotes given I particularly liked the one which says," yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world, today I am wise so I am changing myself".

Yes changing ourself is easy than changing world.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Yes changing ourself is easy than changing world.

Rumi's quote," When someone beats a Rug, the blows are not against the Rug, but against the Dust in it," conveys a valuable Life lesson. It means, Stay Focussed.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

His quotes are very inspiring. Among thedincees given I particularly liked the one which says," yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world, today I am wise so I am changing myself".

Yes cWnging ourself is easy than changing world.

My interpretation to his quote is that very often we believe that since we are educated we know better than the others, so we try to change them. But as we grow more mature we realise that we are often wrong. We ve been seeing only our point of view. We then try to change oursrlves.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:

His quotes are very inspiring. Among thedincees given I particularly liked the one which says," yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world, today I am wise so I am changing myself".

Yes cWnging ourself is easy than changing world.

My interpretation to his quote is that very often we believe that since we are educated we know better than the others, so we try to change them. But as we grow more mature we realise that we are often wrong. We ve been seeing only our point of view. We then try to change oursrlves.

If someone thinks that he knows about everything under the Sun, simply because he is educated, it is a fallacy. it is an extreme case of ignorance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.