Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I guess for the government economics of the liquor and tobacco market works better .. There is statutory warning issued each timeliquor and smoking is shown but it is never taken seriously by the masses 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Statutory warnings are mere formalities. Sales of Cigarettes, Khaini, Gutkha and liquor are freely available in every nook and corner of the country

As always your posts dont make any sense ..Is there a ban on these products you mention ? so why should they not be available ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely, there is a ban on the products I mentioned. The Government do not ban these products, because they generate big revenue generators. I said already there are available everywhere.

rambabu wrote:

Definitely, there is a ban on the products I mentioned. The Government do not ban these products, because they generate big revenue generators. I said already there are available everywhere.

You mean "there is a ban" but "the govt do not ban". So where is the ban? Sir please refrain from posting like this. you are already way ahead of others in the points list. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

There is definitely ban on Smoking and liquor consumption in India. A Ban on alcohol or smoking, would harm the economy. It would not only infringe the Civil liberties of the citizens, it would also cause great financial loss . A Ban on alcohol would put thousands of persons out of work.As regards the age factor. a 12 year old boy smoking a Beedi is a common scene.

Now please say what is the relation between my being ahead of others and my opinions posted in the Forums.

The problem with @ rambabu is that he never makes sense but goes on arguing to any extent to prove he is right ..What he posts , only he can understand and it is our misfortune that we have to suffer his posts day in and day out since he jumps in everywhere with his nonsensical posts ..Goes without saying that his posts are not to add value to the discussion but points for himself !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.