Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

And to forget the visual and sound effects that they add to make everything sensational and their misguiding one liners to attract more and more attention.

I do not watch DD news anymore. But I have watched WION and found it good. It still reads news like a news and no sensalization.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It also makes us as citizens insensitive as can be witnessed when.you see people filming people suffering or accident or crime scenes without helping them. I find it disgusting that such things can even happen. It is because of the media coverage. I remember a camera shot taken by a very eminent International photographer of a dying starving African child ...his reasoning was that he was making the world aware of how some people live and die with no help received , also by the time he came to the scene the child had reached a point of no return. But my question is , why not rush the child to a hospital rather than let it slowly breath it's last ! That filming won him laurels but at what cost ? I wish they had some laws against those who film such tragedies 

There for I don't like to watch new channels. They repeat one news more than thousand time. DD news is reliable one.

No doubt DD news is reliable but it is quite tedious to watch it because they are still stuck in the 1980s. In fact all the DD channels are the same ..

I agree to this . Sometimes it is little boring to watch DD news. But if you want some real good news, The Hindu newspaper is excellent which can also be read online format also. I used to read it regularly few months back but due to very tight working schedule , I am not able to devote time now to read It regularly. Because the vocabulary used in the Hindu is little complex and I have to search word meaning.

I too was reading The Hindu, but of late stopped it. It is a wonderful paper with no nonsense news. To the Point, unbiased & exemplary grammar highlights this News Paper.

Other Papers like Deccan Chronicle, Times of India are cluttered & filled with Ads, more stories as many as can be fit into a single paper. On the other hand, The Hindu publishes only relevant & most important news unbiasedly & thereby the paper look is also so refreshing & happy to read.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

And to forget the visual and sound effects that they add to make everything sensational and their misguiding one liners to attract more and more attention.

I do not watch DD news anymore. But I have watched WION and found it good. It still reads news like a news and no sensalization.

I too have watched WION for a couple of times, it is a very good channel to watch. Professional, clean presentation & relevant coverage. Just seen that it is a part of Essel Group which is India's largest media Conglomerate based in India.

Happy to know that atleast some of Indian channels are running in good hands.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ever since the foreign media companies has made an entry into India, journalism and reporting has taken a straight nosedive. In their bid to stay on top of the TRP weekly charts, they will do anything and everything to report 'breaking news', be it of some slutty actress dating someone or shooting insensitive questions to parents of rape victims! There is hardly any meaning left to the term Breaking News now.

In fact the media has made life a circus for urbanites, not sure what to say and what not to say . ..one of my friend has a teenage daughter who is grossly overweight and when the parents advised her to lose weight , she apparently told them that they were body shaming her and it is not allowed ....anguished the teenagers especially learn such useless expressions from the media and use it without actually realising how silly it sounds . That makes media even worse ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.