According to Forbes Magazine,Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been ranked as the World''s Ninth most powerful Person. Let us all Congratulate this 'Maha Shaktiman'.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/pm-modi-worlds-9th-most-powerful-person-forbes-list/

Narendra modi, Modi Forbes list, Modi forbes, Modi news, Narendra Modi forbes,

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congrats to our PM.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

Congrats to our PM.

Prime Minister Modi's efforts to make the Country Self reliant, free from Black Money and several such Welfare programs were recognized by the World. Modi is the Pride of the Nation

While Modi is doing his level best to fight corruption inspire of a united opposition against it, we need not go overboard..it is good to see that at least out side India his efforts,are being recognized 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even outside India too Modi is being commended and appreciated for his sincere efforts to build India.

congratulations to our prime minister, he really deserve that.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:

congratulations to our prime minister, he really deserve that.

I agree. it again proves that we in India are lucky to have such great man as our Leader.

He surely deserves this. Changing a country like India needs a bold leader

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

He surely deserves this. Changing a country like India needs a bold leader

Modi deserves this highly prestigious honor

I am agree  with all what you write here for Modi. But Note bane plan is failed and in coming election BJP will pay its cost. It is very disappointing for Modi's fan like me.

anil wrote:

I am agree  with all what you write here for Modi. But Note bane plan is failed and in coming election BJP will pay its cost. It is very disappointing for Modi's fan like me.

Banning of Notes by the Modi Government did not fail. With this the Country will be free from Black Money. The problems faced by the common people will be over in a short time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.