The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:

@Anil

Its not only about education. Even those who are educated have voted for the wrong person. Whether the candidate is a history sheeter or not people vote for those who they feel is beneficial for them.

Yes it right, but casting vote is must for us. If we don't poll our vote in general election and assembly election out name deleted from voter list. Now NOTO option is avialable so I am hoping if we are not like any candidate that we can click on NOTO. 

Every voter knows the value of his vote and freebies are accepted knowingly. Please do not underestimate the Indian voter with your personal biases.

rambabu wrote:

There are several educated  Politicians, hunt for votes. In the process, they offer free stuff. Many of the Voters, both educated and uneducated are not aware of the value of their Votes. Naturally, they fall in the trap of these politicians..

Politicians offer free stuff only to lower community voters. No one offer me any stuff since I  got  right of vote.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There are several educated  Politicians, hunt for votes. In the process, they offer free stuff. Many of the Voters, both educated and uneducated are not aware of the value of their Votes. Naturally, they fall in the trap of these politicians..

Politicians offer free stuff only to lower community voters. No one offer me any stuff since I  got  right of vote.

Did you mean uneducated Voter ?. yes. The politicians know, it is with uneducated only their tricks work. But I cannot generalize. Even educated people too fall in the trap of these Politicians.

The talk with respect to khadi is exhausted hence locking the thread now. Unless of course, members here start spinning their own yarn and want to tell others about it! Laughing

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.