It should be known that Politicians always do not indulge in Politics

There are a few politicians like Kiren Rijju who can do more crunches, pull ups etc

interested to know more ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/04/20/move-over-bollywood-these-two-indian-politicians-are-giving-us_a_22047263/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here's an honest suggestion. Please post topics which have a broader scope for discussion and everyone should be able to provide their opinions. I can't say much on "politicians doing more crunches than athletes" or on "Neural Translation tech".

But its just a suggestion. Eventually its your choice.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you. Both my threads you mentioned have quite a good chance for discussions.

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Here's an honest suggestion. Please post topics which have a broader scope for discussion and everyone should be able to provide their opinions. I can't say much on "politicians doing more crunches than athletes" or on "Neural Translation tech".

But its just a suggestion. Eventually its your choice.

I too agree with that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.