Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

All what you and @usha are  tom tomming as achievements have taken place in previous regimes also. If you chose to ignore it that is your short sightedness. You are a fantastic example of a propaganda stricken person. When governments have bhaktas like you they need not work hard and will show swatch Bharat as response to terrorist attacks. God save the nation.

Dizzy Face for obvious reasons I won't respond to that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The reality of the government's inabilities have made you speechless. You are on the right path.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
vijay wrote:
The reality of the government's inabilities have made you speechless. You are on the right path.

I think I am on the right path but I pity those who are still caught with family drama and refuse to look beyond at a situation that is so vastly different and favorable , well ...now you can have the last word !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not a matter of having the last word. The fact is that their is all round failure in Kashmir policy.No counter strategy is either evident or looks under being consideratio. It is three years since this government has come to power. Everyday Indian security persons are being killed like lame  ducks.  If response to all this is swachh Bharat or issues like that then it is not right response. It shows poverty of response. When will Pakistanis be controlled.

Thank you said by: rambabu

To a certain extent I agree that there is not enough done with regard to Kashmir policy , however recent Revelations show that Pakistan with the inside help of separatists who had been let to grow powerful since 1984 , has let loose a reign of terror , with paid goons who pelt stones, target army bases and Indiscriminately kill army personnel.  The steps taken by both the state govt and the Central govt is definitely not enough. They have to take very firm and strong measures irrespective of what the opposition says ...

The pluralistic secular poltic fiber of India is sought to be subtly and brutally altered to majortainism and thus results in increased backlash by equally communal forces in the valley. Pakistan is naturally going to fish in troubled waters. It is our responsibility to set out house in order. All the time blaming past acts are not going to help. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

With Modi taking over power the line between separatists, terrorists and the line our opposition leaders like Mani Shankar Iyer and Digvijay Singh and many other politicians belonging to other parties are taking seem to submerge. However, Modi is a determined leader and I am sure he and his team will come up with a strategy to counter the situation. 

There are Cross border exchanges almost every day in the Kashmir Valley. The Indian Army not only giving a befitting reply to these Terrorists and Separatists from Pakistan and killing several militants

This shows how strong is  the Indian Army.

If a larger nation is unable to defend itself against a smaller nation it would be the laughing stock and to call it a befitting reply is even more laughable..

This lady seems to be bettering her performance each time she opens her abusive mouth .. honestly these intellectuals are the worst enemies of the nation because they claim to be indian citizens but go all out to support and help terrorists and anti nationals..

http://postcard.news/70-lakh-indian-army-cannot-defeat-azadi-gang-kashmir-arundati-roy-gives-statement-pakistani-newspaper/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.