Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

With the latest pics of mass massacre of Hindus by Rohangiyas which is making news, I think Government took a wise decision to refuse shelter to them. We have to be extra cautious about our national interest and security

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

With the latest pics of mass massacre of Hindus by Rohangiyas which is making news, I think Government took a wise decision to refuse shelter to them. We have to be extra cautious about our national interest and security

With all the evidence that has been provided by the Mynmar govt, there are some in India still hell bent on providing asylum, refugee or whatever status to the Rohangiyas. They argue saying women and children cannot be terrorists while it is a known fact that ISIS recruits children barely entering their teens.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Terrorism has spared no one, be it a child or a woman. So a gentle approach might bring national interest under danger. I feel that the step taken by government is logical one.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Terrorism has spared no one, be it a child or a woman. So a gentle approach might bring national interest under danger. I feel that the step taken by government is logical one.

There cannot be a gentle approach here as far as I can see. The people who have been refusing to let Tibetans live any where in Ladakh are the ones who are hell bent on allowing thousands of Rohingyas in Jammu and allotting them land to live there, and that after, driving away thousands of Kashmiri Pandits from these very lands of who the Pandits are the rightful owners.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

There cannot be a gentle approach here as far as I can see. The people who have been refusing to let Tibetans live any where in Ladakh are the ones who are hell bent on allowing thousands of Rohingyas in Jammu and allotting them land to live there, and that after, driving away thousands of Kashmiri Pandits from these very lands of who the Pandits are the rightful owners.

Each times these issues are brought out the Sicular brigade evades it , goes to show how communal they have become along with the rest of the rationalists and others who call themselves as being open to equality and new ideas .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I was surprised to read about Varun's Gandhi appeal to the Government not to deport the Rohingyas migrants but to continue providing help & shelter. I feel that it was very thoughtless of him. 

jabeen wrote:

I was surprised to read about Varun's Gandhi appeal to the Government not to deport the Rohingyas migrants but to continue providing help & shelter. I feel that it was very thoughtless of him. 

This is not the first time either that Varun Gandhi has made a controversial statement which later he had withdrawn.

jabeen wrote:

I am not very surprised, Varun Gandhi has hardly ever proved himself to be reliable in any way but of course, this kind of anti-national sentiments coming from him is something that anyone would have expected from him.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

Yes. Because, Rohingyas linkks with terrorism is the factor that made India to refuse their entry.

So what do you think Rambabu, India should refuse or accept them. Stay at your viewpoint without deviating from here to there. Or you post on "As you go basis?" 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

It is not just the Rohangiyas , I was also reading reports about how illegal immigrants from Bangladesh come to bordering towns of Assam and forcibly take over land or illegally occupy govt land and managed to get all the relevant documents because of the vote bank politics played by the previous government..India needs to take a firm stand and look after it's own interests first before letting in immigrants with questionable motives.

Assam and Bengal have more intruders/refugees from Bangladesh than natives along with bordering states Bihar and others. I have seen how the demography has changed entirely of that region especially, North East.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.