Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The people who do not see the tremendous progress country made under Congress are blind. They were also democratically voted just as BJP has been. By simply taking a stand that they have been elected as sweepers to clean the system is taking a defeatist view as it is made an excuse for non performance. Why should they getone more chance. What have they donein the first chance. It is the people who will decide.

Whatever progress was made came in 7 decades and some of the decisions taken by the Congress govt has cost the nation a great deal in terms of lives , which can never be set right. Justifying their stand does not help. They set a bad example of dynastic rule , institutionalized corruption and started caste and Communal politics . All of these have had a negative impact on the society and has become a permanent feature and a curse to Indians. What more can one speak about Congress rule ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes India progressed in certain sectors but that was due to individual efforts and willingness of private sector. If we look at the public sector there is nothing to show except corruption and mismanagement which spent only 10 paise out of a rupee for public welfare (Rajiv Gandhi confirmed that). Rest of the money went to pockets of politicians, bureaucrats and contractors.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All those believe that country progressed and developed greatly under congress rule should answer some questions then:

In spite of having power for 70 decades, why  the basic agenda of congress is still addressing poverty, unemployment, food and home for everyone and the basic infrastructure? Why weren't these basic fundamental things addresses on priority for 70 years???

Why did congress stick to reservation on caste basis which Dr. Ambedkar has insisted on giving people for only 10 years to enable people to stand on their feet and then later on, equal opportunities for all on basis of merits? Why did congress stick to it and are now trying to divide people by bringing buffoons such as Mevani, Hardik Patel etc. in politics?

There are so many questions that these people should answer first before asking what Modi in 4 years

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We should not forget Kanahiya the anti national, whom congress president Rahul Gandhi supports openly. If Rahul thinks that will bring him in limelight, he is grossly mistaken.

The country is a very large country with tremendous variation in social parameters. Keeping the country United for so many years is in itself a great achievment. Immediarely after independence the Indian private sector was capital deficit and thus the public sector was created for basic industries. This created a growth engine for all round progress. The private sector was not curbed. India overall was far more capital deficit country than today. The momentum of growth really took off from 1992 onwards. merely shooting questions like naive school boys will not get you answers. Your history starts from 2014 onwards.

suni51 wrote:

We should not forget Kanahiya the anti national, whom congress president Rahul Gandhi supports openly. If Rahul thinks that will bring him in limelight, he is grossly mistaken.

Yeah, that one too!! Just watching and hearing these guys speak makes many nauseous!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In fact my history starts from 15th August 1947 when India got her independence. We failed on almost every front including partition, killing of innocent, failed economy, wrong deals on wrong price, bad relations with neighboring countries mismanaged public and government sector, corruption at every level and wrong priorities in almost every section including reservation to unworthy in the name of cast and creed which grossly neglected the talent of this country which had no choice but to leave the country. 

What a negative state of mind regarding India. I am surprised that the tremendous progress made by India has escaped you. But choice is yours.

Yes we have to console ourselves by being positive , whereas if we look around , even nations like Thailand and Pakistan are ahead of us in some respects. They are cleaner and have better public amenities . There are hardly any farmers suicide cases ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.