Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Country is not our priority but all other things are. Today the biggest agenda is- Oppose Modi. I was surprised to see leaders standing poles apart on ideological platform holding hands at Kumarswami's oath taking ceremony.  

It is an unholy nexus which has come into existence only for their own ill gains, the country and the people be damned. I was also quite disgusted to read about the Delhi archbishop calling out to his people to start praying from now so that Modi loses next year! I feel like literally tearing out my hair in frustration!rage

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, anil

He is a dreamer and daydreamer to be precise. Dreaming is not bad as it helps achieve your goals but one should know about his own capability and the strengths of opposition too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Country is not our priority but all other things are. Today the biggest agenda is- Oppose Modi. I was surprised to see leaders standing poles apart on ideological platform holding hands at Kumarswami's oath taking ceremony.  

It is an unholy nexus which has come into existence only for their own ill gains, the country and the people be damned. I was also quite disgusted to read about the Delhi archbishop calling out to his people to start praying from now so that Modi loses next year! I feel like literally tearing out my hair in frustration!rage

I read about statement of Delhi Archbishop. Congress and their alliance didn't speak a single word on it. Archbishop is appointed by POP., it is interference of Vatican city in internal matter of India.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh, suni51

Though we might consider it as an undue interference of religious head on political matters, it just reflects their frustration and the feeling of insecurity under BJP. Though BJP under Modi has taken up many progressive works, we need to accept that their keen interest in cow protection has caused problems for people of other religions.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, anil
jabeen wrote:

Though we might consider it as an undue interference of religious head on political matters, it just reflects their frustration and the feeling of insecurity under BJP. Though BJP under Modi has taken up many progressive works, we need to accept that their keen interest in cow protection has caused problems for people of other religions.

I agree that some of the BJP leaders have whiled away their time and effort on unnecessary issues ...an elected leader has the responsibility of protecting the rights of all citizens so he or she should be careful with what they say and do irrespective of their personal feelings.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
jabeen wrote:

The churches, until now, were quite comfortably carrying on their mass conversions in exchange of a bag of rice or a few hundreds of rupees without any hindrance from any one. But ever since Modi has taken over, he has firstly put a stop to illegal flows of money from foreign entities, the money which was being used to sponsor terrorism and more importantly, change the religious status of our country. This is what has made the people very insecure and the cause of their outrage and cries of democracy under threat. Also the reason why we all need to stand firmly on his side.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51

Somewhere I feel that people fail to understand that India is a secular country but the majority population is Hindu. Why so much of opposition when there is BJP in rule..they have done so much for Muslim progress in their tenure..be it triple talaq bill or modernized madrasa. You can not be a minority community if you feel as real citizen. Earlier government have done minority appeasement and not their development. There should be nothing like minority community. Parsis are so less in population in India but they never demanded for minority status because they feel India to be their country and contribute to it's development without putting conditions and demands. Other Faith's have to think on that line. You can not switch sides of tolerance and intolerance as per your convenience

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Somewhere I feel that people fail to understand that India is a secular country but the majority population is Hindu. Why so much of opposition when there is BJP in rule..they have done so much for Muslim progress in their tenure..be it triple talaq bill or modernized madrasa. You can not be a minority community if you feel as real citizen. Earlier government have done minority appeasement and not their development. There should be nothing like minority community. Parsis are so less in population in India but they never demanded for minority status because they feel India to be their country and contribute to it's development without putting conditions and demands. Other Faith's have to think on that line. You can not switch sides of tolerance and intolerance as per your convenience

What they need to realise is that BJP being a pro-Hindu organisation does NOT mean it is anti-Muslim. However, the congress and their allies are trying all they can to project on the contrary and that is why we must all do what we can to see that BJP comes in majority next year too. And definitely, we can learn lessons from the Parsis who have demonstrated time and again that one does not need to be in majority to make a difference to the community we live in.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

What they need to realise is that BJP being a pro-Hindu organisation does NOT mean it is anti-Muslim. However, the congress and their allies are trying all they can to project on the contrary and that is why we must all do what we can to see that BJP comes in majority next year too. And definitely, we can learn lessons from the Parsis who have demonstrated time and again that one does not need to be in majority to make a difference to the community we live in.

I am reading book in these day, History of religion. I read in it that since 1000 AC all peoples living in this area are Hindu. but when Muslim attackers come here they called Hindu to peoples who are not Muslim. If the citizen to who leaders calling miniority, begins to behave as citizen of India than here is no problem, they can also progress like others.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Pappu before taking of on his latest trip abroad with his mother thought he would needle the BJP but the BJPs response was really classic grinning

We wish well for Sonia ji’s health.

Women of Karnataka also await Cabinet formation so that the state Govt can start serving them. Can you ensure Karnataka gets a working Govt before you leave?

Everyone on social media hopes that you will keep us entertained from there too :-) https://twitter.com/RahulGandhi/status/1000778403824336898 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.