Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi will come to know about ground realities on May 23rd. Maybe this election will help make him a more mature person.

Unless he gives up on smoking pot, I doubt he will ever mature! ghost

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi will come to know about ground realities on May 23rd. Maybe this election will help make him a more mature person.

Amen!

I hope it happens so and many of us would wish for. But seeing at the unpredictable nature of our elections, I will keep my fingers crossed till the D Day. I still remember how Atalji was admired by most sections of the society and no body thought that he would be defeated. And Sonia was ridiculed and laughed at. But the election results and the algorithm of coalition politics showed us an unexpected result. 

Hoepfully people this time will not repeat their mistake and would not go for a leader who shows all respect for terrorists addressing them as Azhar Masood ji. His derogatory statement about Ajit Doval is a big shame. He holds no credibility to mock a person of Doval's stature.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It will be a mature step of Rahul if after this election he will good bye to politics.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Is he still smoking that? I thought he has already gone through the rehab while away to an unknown destination in the name of outing for fun!!!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Is he still smoking that? I thought he has already gone through the rehab while away to an unknown destination in the name of outing for fun!!!!

Rehab, fun outing, partying, what's the difference for him after all?? A person who stupidly embraces the highest office-holding person of a country and then winks mischievously at his cronies can never be serious or mature! If you look at his videos carefully, you will see that his eyes are unnaturally wide and bright! So even if he is not into hardcore drugs, he still might be smoking ganja!

Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Rehab, fun outing, partying, what's the difference for him after all?? A person who stupidly embraces the highest office-holding person of a country and then winks mischievously at his cronies can never be serious or mature! If you look at his videos carefully, you will see that his eyes are unnaturally wide and bright! So even if he is not into hardcore drugs, he still might be smoking ganja!

Haha, so he is using the money this way coming from various illegal sources? I think today Smriti Irani was talking to press about Mr Badra, Mrs Badra and Mr RG having lot of fun selling and buying lands from arms dealers. By the way Ganja and Bhang are not so costly which need lot of money beside RG is not even married so where is the money going, any idea? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Haha, so he is using the money this way coming from various illegal sources? I think today Smriti Irani was talking to press about Mr Badra, Mrs Badra and Mr RG having lot of fun selling and buying lands from arms dealers. By the way Ganja and Bhang are not so costly which need lot of money beside RG is not even married so where is the money going, any idea? 

Where black money of others leader is going.,bank of  abroad.

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Who knows??? Probably to their homeland in Italy or Bahamas or Caymans!

Sonia Gandhi's family which was earlier lower middle class has now become super rich , thanks to Madame Sonia and the Congress party that made it possible. They have vast vineyards and fruit orchards around Naples and Turin. When we visited Naples , we met some Indians who were working for these orchards and  according to them there were more than 40 employees from India, Pakistan and Arabia.Besides her sister and brother in law own boutiques selling lots of Indian antiques, fabrics etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Sonia Gandhi's family which was earlier lower middle class has now become super rich , thanks to Madame Sonia and the Congress party that made it possible. They have vast vineyards and fruit orchards around Naples and Turin. When we visited Naples , we met some Indians who were working for these orchards and  according to them there were more than 40 employees from India, Pakistan and Arabia.Besides her sister and brother in law own boutiques selling lots of Indian antiques, fabrics etc...

She is now in the list of richest women of world. 

And she is definitely smart to understand Indian people and politics so well. She knows well to play her emotional cards of being Sonia Bahu in her constituency. And sad but true, Indians are big time fools to fall in trap of such cons.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.