Goa CM Parrikar passed away today at the age if 63 battling with Pancreatic Cancer for some time.  This is a big loss for Indian politics.  And for me it seems like some personal loss. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He was one of the most gentle personalities in Indian politics. RIP Manohar Parikar. The nation will remember you for your simplicity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Manohar Parikkar was one of the most respected politicians who truly made a difference with his personality. He was simple, down to earth but firm while carrying out his duties both as a defense minister and Chief Minister. It was known that he was ailing but the end came too soon and was totally unexpected. A great loss for the nation because he had the capability and the capacity to contribute much more ...may his soul rest in peace, he will be  missed and always remembered .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is indeed sad news. I find it sad that the working people who sacrificed their time of life are no more. It is such a bad time that the country is lacking the people who stand for nation are dying. Already we are being bombarded with the foreign forces on giving up on our nation, culture. And then such incidents happen. Rest in peace Mr Parrikar. 

The fact that the coalition party of Goa was ready to extend support to BJP party on if Manohar Parrikar was made the chief minister shows that he was one of the most respected and trusted politicians of India. Its unfortunate that he could never complete his tenure as a chief Minister. May his soul rest in peace.

He was thorough gentleman, cultured and an intelligent person who could have achieved heights with respect to wealth had he chosen to after passing out from the IIT. Instead he chose to come back to Goa and dedicate his life towards true service to Goa and its people. He did a commendable job during his short tenure as the Defence Minister, the surgical strike after Uri attacks was one of his achievements. His sad loss has created a vacuum that cannot be filled now. May his soul find peace!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Today I read it is news paper. It is shocking one. At present country need leaders like him. May his soul find peace.

Parrikar was a true Aam Admi leader not the pretended ones. His kolhapuri slippers and driving to his office in a two wheeler as a CM spoke loud about his simplicity. And his polite behaviour was something admirable and made him popular among all. His simplicity and Mr Clean image can be credited to soem extent to his personal trait and also to his deep root connection to RSS. The favorite son of Goa will definitely be missed and respected for his legacy. May his soul Rest In Peace.

Thank you said by: anil

He even presented the state Budget I have read, with all the pipes and necessary health instruments intact. Speaks volume about his dedication and commitment to work.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

He even presented the state Budget I have read, with all the pipes and necessary health instruments intact. Speaks volume about his dedication and commitment to work.

Yes that was incredible! Even he said that I can see the josh of people being transfered to me and keeping me willing to work till last breath.

I wish his successors in Goa with carry forward the legacy with same dedication and simplicity. Now lets see what the floor test holds for future of Goa.

That he has bonded with the almighty is evident as he has passed away on a holi Ekadasi Day. Even APJ Abdul Kalam formed union with the ultimate consciousness on Ekadasi. 

Fortunately or by effort, BJP has won the floor test, hope the new candidate keeps his ideals as the standard to produce some good results for the state and economy.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.