Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone has his own perspective and Vision. Can you ask yourself first , what do you want. If you can't answer yourself first, no one can help. I say science and other say commerce. Whom your gonna go with ?
Make a priority list:
1. Money.
2. Family
3. Your Passion.
4. Opportunities.
5. Exposure
6. Growth.

Check these against yourself and answers will be clear

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Everyone has his own perspective and Vision. Can you ask yourself first , what do you want. If you can't answer yourself first, no one can help. I say science and other say commerce. Whom your gonna go with ?
Make a priority list:
1. Money.
2. Family
3. Your Passion.
4. Opportunities.
5. Exposure
6. Growth.

Check these against yourself and answers will be clear

Ok if someone chooses family and money than what he/she choose? :blink:
:) :).. My friend, its not about choosing, its about prioritizing. Lets say if your first priority is your Passion, then there is no question to ask for opinions. Just go for it and choose what you like whether you are making money out of it later or not.
On the other hand if your priority is Money then you have to work out the top paying sectors. An Average commerce graduate may or may not earn that much that an engineer or doctor can. That's what I think. So you have to work out the priorities and decide accordingly.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Choosing either the science or commerce stream all depends on the interest and passion. If someone has passion for accounts or economics but due to family prestige he/she goes for science field then it will be disaster for that person. because that person cannot perform well as he would have done it in other field.
I think Commerce Stream is good.
After 12th, BBA should be done and then we should go for MBA.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even i feel sometimes commerce stream is better because of less investment and immediate jobs availability.
Science stream is more expensive and time consuming.

Even i feel sometimes commerce stream is better because of less investment and immediate jobs availability.

I have done B.tech and I knew how it was... I won't say its bad choice.
If you want to do MBA in future,so its better to have Commerce stream.

I took Science Stream. I thought that I will do B.tech and then would get a good job.
But only b.tech is not enough.
Now i will go for MBA and which is totally another field.

I took Science Stream. I thought that I will do B.tech and then would get a good job.

Yes i have seen the same thing ..If some one wants to go for MBA it is better to do commerce.. Whats the use of doing hardship in science field and then do masters in complete different stream. Its better to enjoy life in commerce stream and later do MBA.
One of my friend did graduation in medicine and later did MBA in Human resources. What is the connection between medicine and Human resources?..complete wastage of time and money..

Yes i have seen the same thing ..If some one wants to go for MBA it is better to do commerce.. Whats the use of doing hardship in science field and then do masters in complete different stream. Its better to enjoy life in commerce stream and later do MBA.
One of my friend did graduation in medicine and later did MBA in Human resources. What is the connection between medicine and Human resources?..complete wastage of time and money..

I don't feel that I have done anything Wrong in doing B.tech.
When i was in 12th,I thought that once i do B.tech I could get a goof job and life would be good.
But in this Competitive life no one gives a good job,until you have good talent and Degree.
So,Now decided to go for MBA.

Infact,B.tech has made me so strong,that i can face anything trouble,any problem and could handle them in easy way.

YEs, ronark your are right. PEople think that we studied something and they are doing job something. so what they studied is waste. But they should not think like that

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.