Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone read books written by Dan Brown, I am sure many would say YEs yes ...I too have read all his books and like them all for different reasons...But the first one Da Vinci Code is still my favorite among all his books..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Has anyone read books written by Dan Brown, I am sure many would say YEs yes ...I too have read all his books and like them all for different reasons...But the first one Da Vinci Code is still my favorite among all his books..

The book is a delight to read really. I have even seen the movie but the book wins my vote in every term. The conspiracy theories in his books keeps one engaged till the end. Angels and Demons by him is another peace of brilliant writing.

Live in the present :)

The book is a delight to read really. I have even seen the movie but the book wins my vote in every term. The conspiracy theories in his books keeps one engaged till the end. Angels and Demons by him is another peace of brilliant writing.

Yes I agree :) , i too liked both of them and have seen both the films and since I read the book before I saw the films I found the films too quite absorbing.But I felt that Da Vinci Code the film was better than Angels and Demons, the film..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.