One time opportunity to qualify for the BEST IT JOBS and make your resume directly available to top IT companies, apart from giving you a sense of accomplishment about partially funding your education.

http://www.bigvacancies.com/applyfortest.htm

please register before sep 19th..

:) :) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the link rajani.

But i think NIIT has cheated many students. Still it's going on. they promise many things when you join but they do nothing once you have joined. If you need some help or support, their process is so lengthy and difficult that you won't go for that and this is what they want.
Even some of my friends had faced problems with NIIT.The fee is also very high. :(
I have done GNIIT program from them. Yet to receive the certificates. They are cheaters. Every institutes are like that only.
Sajeetharan that is really surprising to known that they are cheaters..But i came across students who really got placed..I think the course though offered are high in cost they are designed according to industrial standards...

well i personal havent known any think about there programs but some of the people i known have got placed in good jobs.
They have their own development center i think..

however ever insitute has both bad and good expereince.. :(
Thanks Rajani for sharing this information.I think what Sajeetharan has to say has some elements of truth not only in relation to NIIT but also to some other high profile institutes.So better be cautious than sorry!
I don't feel all GNIIT centers are cheating there may be some.. my friend studied there and got placed in infosys...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.