Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sarala.. I have heard that too. Using it more can create some problem..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Not only women,men also wear high heel shoes.

Most of the women use heels to look more height and fashionable. But it is very harmful and creates lot of health problems

Yes Sarala i also have heard that wearing high heel shoes cause frequent back aches. :)
Not only women,men also wear high heel shoes.

Most of the women use heels to look more height and fashionable. But it is very harmful and creates lot of health problems

One should not be egoistic if he/she has done the mistake.People who are egoistic cannot remain happy whole life once in a life they have to repent for it. :)
I don't about ego issues here, but I do know that wearing high heels makes most women confident and feel glamorous!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

oh i posted wrong comment here sorry for it no doubt girls look good when they wear high heels as they look taller.
no not every girls do so.im also taller.my height is 5.7 and i dont wear high heels..

a.s.
no not every girls do so.im also taller.my height is 5.7 and i dont wear high heels..

It depends on person to person someone of height 5'7" wants to look more taller and some may not. :)
Woman want to exceed man in every category. Normally, women can't attain the height of men. That's why they are wearing high heel. :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Woman want to exceed man in every category. Normally, women can't attain the height of men. That's why they are wearing high heel. [/quote]

I don't agree with you Sandhya! Women don't wear high heels to compete in height with men. It makes them feel confident and glamorous and gives a boost to feeling good about self!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

To compete height !!! ha ha.. I don't think so, as I shown few girls already won this competition with many boys and without that hills..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.