One day, my father told me that he was going to a temple (I forgot the name) and directed me to accompany my mother there. He left quickly. I asked my mother to sit on pillion seat of scooter but she told that she would walk a few steps and ride in the seat from there. But I could not find her as she walked away. I was very worried. She was sickly and could not walk well but strangely, she walked so fast. I also found the way very muddy and difficult to drive the scooter. After long search, I found her sitting in a lonely bench. She came and told that she would rest. I took her to my room. There a woman began insulting me in very bad words and accused me of theft. I was stunned. She said that I was wearing her son's clothes. Strangely, the clothes were not mine. She requested my mother to rest in the room. She began beating me with a stick and made me undress saying that I had stolen the clothes.

This was dream. This ended abruptly. My both parents were not alive and the entire surroundings were unknown.

I request members to share their dreams.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For funny dreams, I have already started a thread
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/26-humor-a-jokes/174918-strange-and-funny-dreams.html
But your dream seems to be really a dreadful one :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

My most dreadful dreams are writing exams without preparation :woohoo: :woohoo: or losing some dear ones

Meera sandhu
One day i was talking to my mummy regarding my job. Suddenly a phone call from my office saying you are promoted as country manager. I am replying to them as Im very young for this job. But, management saying you are the write person for this job. Im feeling very happy on that time.

This is a resent dream which i got. :cheer:

Vinu
About ten years ago, I cane across announcement of Indira Gandhi's public meeting. The organizer told that the meeting was by prior reservation only. My mother insisted that she would definitely attend. I agreed. But the organizer told me that if I once consented to attend the meeting, I could not withdraw. I nodded. So, he entered mu and mother's name in his reservation chart. When meeting was to commence, mother walked very fast to join the meeting. But I could hardly go ahead. The manager of the meeting told me that I could move only with a machine. I tried but machine would not move. I asked him how my mother could. He said that Indira Gandhi and my mother both were no longer living and I could not go to meeting normally. My nephew, then very small child tried to move the machine and he could. The manager said that a small child is very pure soul and can move with machine but I was not allowed.

I requested that I did not remember that Indira Gandhi was not living. So, I begged for cancellation of reservation for public meeting. He laughed and said: I told you that cancellation is not permitted. Either you move for meeting or I shall kill you and send your soul to meeting.

I was perplexed. I sat in the machine and ate some sleeping pills. I was now fast asleep. On awaking, I found myself in a chair. Indira Gandhi was addressing. She talked of the bad conditions after she had left this world. She lamented lack of discipline and honesty. She was happy that the souls in after life were very hard working and sincere. She had been appointed as prime minister till eternity in the after life world.

People clapped very enthusiastically. I also tried to clap but my sleep was over. This was just a dream.

i saw a dream two times in past weeks and i dont know to what it is related but its something that i have went to a holy place and my mother,father and brother are taking rest in a hotel room and i was roaming outside and suddenly i met a girl there and she ask me show her the way to temple and then im going with her and showing her path.what i see suddenly when i look back there is no one and the whole temple is empty and i rushed and when i reached their i saw the girl no not girl i saw 6 girls of same face and im just watching them and i dont remeber what happened next.
but im still thinking that who are those 6 girls with same face. :unsure:

a.s.
About ten years ago, I cane across announcement of Indira Gandhi's public meeting. The organizer told that the meeting was by prior reservation only. My mother insisted that she would definitely attend. I agreed. But the organizer told me that if I once consented to attend the meeting, I could not withdraw. I nodded. So, he entered mu and mother's name in his reservation chart. When meeting was to commence, mother walked very fast to join the meeting. But I could hardly go ahead. The manager of the meeting told me that I could move only with a machine. I tried but machine would not move. I asked him how my mother could. He said that Indira Gandhi and my mother both were no longer living and I could not go to meeting normally. My nephew, then very small child tried to move the machine and he could. The manager said that a small child is very pure soul and can move with machine but I was not allowed.

I requested that I did not remember that Indira Gandhi was not living. So, I begged for cancellation of reservation for public meeting. He laughed and said: I told you that cancellation is not permitted. Either you move for meeting or I shall kill you and send your soul to meeting.

I was perplexed. I sat in the machine and ate some sleeping pills. I was now fast asleep. On awaking, I found myself in a chair. Indira Gandhi was addressing. She talked of the bad conditions after she had left this world. She lamented lack of discipline and honesty. She was happy that the souls in after life were very hard working and sincere. She had been appointed as prime minister till eternity in the after life world.

People clapped very enthusiastically. I also tried to clap but my sleep was over. This was just a dream.

Thank you sir for elaborately explaining it....
Still now, you remember that dream :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I often forget it next morning itself

Meera sandhu

Thank you sir for elaborately explaining it....
Still now, you remember that dream :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I often forget it next morning itself

I also forget most of the dreams. But still remember a few dreams. My mother often appears in my dream. she was very sickly and could not move. But she always walks fast in my dream and I can hardly move.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.