dog opposite gender is called bitch, lion opposite gender is called lioness, cow opposite gender is called ox and so on..
but still we have few animals who have no name of their genders like..lizard, mosquitoes etc what you call them to differentiate..

in hindi we call lizard as 'chipkali' and i call its male as 'chipkala' :laugh: :laugh: its funny..but lets know do others also call them by such funny names..

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes there are many animals like monkey what do you say a female monkey? :laugh:

Cat,Mouse,snake many more to write but that is strange may be people are working on it and in future we get names of these which they left to put. :laugh:
In ordinary course, we need not bother about gender of very small living things. As such, we do not have gender specific names of them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I must a join a course to answer your thread. I am not that aware of that names.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Baby nice thread started about GK.Male dog is called kutta and female is called kutti.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes there are many animals like monkey what do you say a female monkey? :laugh:

Cat,Mouse,snake many more to write but that is strange may be people are working on it and in future we get names of these which they left to put. :laugh:

sanjeev ji atleast we have their opposite names in hindi like monkey we call 'bandar-bandariya'
cat we call 'billi-billa'
mouse i dont know.
snake 'naag-naagin'

but what about mosquito-'machar'?what should we call it?machari :laugh: :laugh: :P
chipkali i already call it chipkala
bear-bhalu? now how to call them she bear or he bear? :P :P

a.s.
Baby nice thread started about GK.Male dog is called kutta and female is called kutti.

ram bhaiya we are aware of this but what about other i mentioned above..do you know opposite name of their genders in either hindi or english? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
:) :) :) :) :)

chipkalli means female lizard..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

chipkalla means male lizard :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

billa means male cat :laugh: :laugh:

billi means female cat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so that ..I think funny....macchar means male mosquito

machhari means female mosquito... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I feel there may be different names scientifically for them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ya these are really funny..i gave the name chipkala.even i use it.when i find a fat lizard i say he is chipkala and the slim one is chipkali.. :P :P :P

a.s.

ya these are really funny..i gave the name chipkala.even i use it.when i find a fat lizard i say he is chipkala and the slim one is chipkali.. :P :P :P

Come on Yar !!! there is no Chipkala, all there is only one word, and that is CHIPKALI.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.