Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I still remember my childhood photos but these have been lost/ damaged and so I cannot see these now.

This is badluck but memory in mind will not damaged.

Really I am very old. so, childhood photos must be also too old. I came from Pakistan in 1947 with my parents. In India also, he was transferred place to place. In old time, very few would care to preserve photos in albums.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I still remember my childhood photos but these have been lost/ damaged and so I cannot see these now.

Really I am very old. so, childhood photos must be also too old. I came from Pakistan in 1947 with my parents. In India also, he was transferred place to place. In old time, very few would care to preserve photos in albums.

if cd or computer facility were then ,it would be good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

The advancement in photography can scan those photos and make it look new by doing some advance techniques..hope they are not completely teared? :dry:
Unfortunately I dont have much photo's of my childhood and I feel that everyone love to see photos or learn about their childhood. But unfortunately I dont have anything to see or enjoy. :(

OK don't worry but don't let it happened to your kids :blink: . I always capture their photos and store in computer or mobile so that after seeing it when they grow up they may have lots of memories. :)

Ya sure and now taking photos is not a big task at all... :cheer:
Actually I have very rare photo taken when I was child but some one from our relatives stole it... :laugh: funny but its fact.. :(

And when I was born, a disaster occured in our family so all were sad and never thought of taking a picture of a little devil :evil: :(
Even some of my photos are also got stolen by my aunt, i dont know what people will do with others photos

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I doubt in those days cameras were very rare so its obvious you might not be having that much photos like people have these days. :)
I think at the time when camera was not there,Frame was famous and people use to keep their favorite photo in Frame or some kind of Album was famous.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think at the time when camera was not there,Frame was famous and people use to keep their favorite photo in Frame or some kind of Album was famous.

Yes they used to save those pictures in the frames.But these days i don't find people keeping those photo frames. :)

Yes they used to save those pictures in the frames.But these days i don't find people keeping those photo frames. :)

Voh kehte hai... OLD is GOLD... Still there are many people who saves their precious things.. and Photos are also Precious.

Want to make each day Accountable

Voh kehte hai... OLD is GOLD... Still there are many people who saves their precious things.. and Photos are also Precious.

That is right that's why i have saved them as it gives pleasure whenever i see them. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.