Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Police are more concerned with safety of public. They are selfless and so do not care much about their own head.

Then how he will take responsibility of citizens and society.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Or I think they are setting a role to help people learn how to take risks by not wearing helmet. :)

Exactly, they mean that one must be police man if he wants risk to head injury. Ordinary citizens must be sober and should take no risk and so wear helmet.

So that means their heads are stronger than ours. :woohoo:

Force personnel- Army or police- are definitely physically stronger than others. But Army personnel always wear helmet unlike police. Really, police are not so disciplined.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Or I think they are setting a role to help people learn how to take risks by not wearing helmet. :)

Exactly, they mean that one must be police man if he wants risk to head injury. Ordinary citizens must be sober and should take no risk and so wear helmet.

So that means their heads are stronger than ours. :woohoo:

Force personnel- Army or police- are definitely physically stronger than others. But Army personnel always wear helmet unlike police. Really, police are not so disciplined.

Exactly they are not disciplined like military or army personnels. :blink:

But i don't stronger body means they should not protect their head while driving, they must do it. :blink:
Police are more concerned with safety of public. They are selfless and so do not care much about their own head.

Then how he will take responsibility of citizens and society.

Why should he be responsible while he is doing it selflessly? :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have seen most of the policemen don't wear a helmet while driving two wheeler. Is their head somewhat strongly built than normal people or what? :woohoo: :evil:

They are fearless and they know that they are the incharge of rules,if they will not wear then no one will catch them. ;)

Want to make each day Accountable

I have seen most of the policemen don't wear a helmet while driving two wheeler. Is their head somewhat strongly built than normal people or what? :woohoo: :evil:

They are fearless and they know that they are the incharge of rules,if they will not wear then no one will catch them. ;)

You mean this is not mandatory for rule makers to follow the rules. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They don't need to give fine.Because they are incharge of taking care about rules.
For them Rules is nothing. This is what all policmen thinks.

They don't need to give fine.Because they are incharge of taking care about rules.

This rule is made for safety not for anything else they must understand it. :)

This rule is made for safety not for anything else they must understand it. :)

We people have one tendancy and see the policmen as cheap...So,this thing they keeps on and this makes them not to follow the rules.
I hope you all are understanding what i wanted to say.

Made of coconut shell with clay inside. So no need of a helmet to protect brain, which is not inside :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.